• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sorrowed_ender

sorrowed_ender

You should never trust the Pantaloon
Mar 3, 2023
I dont have ways to get the perferred method of SN but I have lots and lots of meds. I want to take as much of them as I can and I knoe theres not a 100% chance I'll ctb but whats the survival instinct like more than anything, for those who have attempted drug overdoses like this.

LocalAngel

LocalAngel

Lost, wanting out.
Feb 7, 2023
It depends on what you're taking. Paracetamol takes actual days to do anything. You'd have to be more specific.

sorrowed_ender

sorrowed_ender

You should never trust the Pantaloon
Mar 3, 2023
It depends on what you're taking. Paracetamol takes actual days to do anything. You'd have to be more specific.
I have Acetaminophen and Ibuprofen. in the house, but taking Acetaminophen, 500 mg per pill, full bottle I think. I know those probably dont do jack shit and will probably give me life long issues but its worth a shot. cannot afford anything else Im just trying anything rn.

LocalAngel

LocalAngel

Lost, wanting out.
Feb 7, 2023
I have Acetaminophen and Ibuprofen. in the house, but taking Acetaminophen, 500 mg per pill, full bottle I think. I know those probably dont do jack shit and will probably give me life long issues but its worth a shot. cannot afford anything else Im just trying anything rn.
Again, acetaminophen/paracetamol will take days to do anything, and what most likely will happen is liver damage, a hospital visit, a lot of nausea and random pains all over your body. It will be agonizing. Ibuprofen will hurt your stomach and liver- but again, most likely won't do anything fatal.

Please consider other methods. There are methods out there that are just as "easy", but less of a chance of having permanent, life ruining health effects.

Reactions: nonialabaster
illvoid

illvoid

he/it
Aug 11, 2022
I mean it's not really present, swallowing pills is easy for most people. You will be feeling your body shut down painfully over the course of about a week or so and there's a chance you'll go through all that and not even die. Acetaminophen OD is ROUGH. If you want to die, don't do it in a way that will cause suffering. It's worth it to die comfortably and peacefully.

Reactions: nonialabaster and SenseOfLoss