kuchenn1238

kuchenn1238

Draw a dog
Oct 2, 2023
it may be effective but i've heard how much of a hazard it is to other people, would suck to bring more people into this

Reactions: Nefer
Division Day

Division Day

It's life that scares me to death
Oct 28, 2023
I don't think it's physically going to hurt anyone. But the driver and anyone who sees/has to clean up will probably get pretty messed up mentally.

L

LostInTheWoods

Oct 28, 2023
It seems too risky to me because you could not die and having horrendous consequences but at the same time when i see these huge high speed trains i think how can i not die

Reactions: haibane, Nefer and borderlinee
Division Day

Division Day

It's life that scares me to death
Oct 28, 2023
It seems too risky to me because you could not die and having horrendous consequences but at the same time when i see these huge high speed trains i think how can i not die
Yeah, I think if it's an underground/subway or something pulling into a station you still might well die, but not instantly and possibly not for days or longer (or you could survive in a way that you wouldn't want). But if it's a train that's not stopping for 5 miles you'd have basically no chance of surviving and it'd take a small miracle for your head not to be done on impact.

LonelyStarrySky

LonelyStarrySky

they/them, menhera
Oct 27, 2023
How fast would the train need to go in order for you to die? is 90-120 km/h enough for you to die? Or would it require something faster?

L

LostInTheWoods

Oct 28, 2023
Yeah, I think if it's an underground/subway or something pulling into a station you still might well die, but not instantly and possibly not for days or longer (or you could survive in a way that you wouldn't want). But if it's a train that's not stopping for 5 miles you'd have basically no chance of surviving and it'd take a small miracle for your head not to be done on impact.
i know stations in which high speed trains pass withouht stopping and they still go at a great speed, tecnhically just jump withouth staying on the tracks would do the trick but i saw too many videos of people cut in half by the train and not dying, even that famous gif of the indian man who was doing a selfie with the train coming, he's not dead apparently

Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
it may be effective but i've heard how much of a hazard it is to other people, would suck to bring more people into this

I would be more worried about not being successful, as others have commented.

But screw the other people impacted. If society is denying us a humane way to go, relegating us to so much fear and anguish just to CTB, then society deserves all that and more.

I want to have a simple drink so I can die in my bed and fall asleep peacefully.