ceriseange♡

ceriseange♡

ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ, ᴍᴏᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ʟᴀᴍʙ...
Nov 3, 2023
Overall, how are things? Is there anything you'd like to vent about or anything that you enjoyed recently? Not doing too great myself so thought I would check in with some others and leave a space to type freely :)
Sending everyone love <3

• Love
Reactions: NeedAnEscape and user56765567
U

user56765567

In recovery and getting help
Oct 1, 2023
It sucks that things aren't going great on your end either I am honestly feeling like shit right now too. I just feel like tearing myself apart all the time like I want to scream on the top of my lungs in agony and horror even when around others on a daily basis but it would only leave me terrifying others and in more pain and a lost voice if I did. If I dare try to deal with any of my negative emotions in any safe constructive manner like through exercise or through hobbies that I use to enjoy as is often suggested for me to do by my family and others, I only end up feeling worse and worse as the spiraling continues so I feel the only thing I can do safely is just sit here and let my emotions eat at me and chip away at me piece by piece until I get so worn out that I just sleep and wake up to start the vicious cycle all over as it builds up again and again. I just feel like I'm losing my mind right now so thanks for letting me vent how I'm am feeling here.

• Hugs
Reactions: ceriseange♡
ceriseange♡

ceriseange♡

ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ, ᴍᴏᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ʟᴀᴍʙ...
Nov 3, 2023
It sucks that things aren't going great on your end either I am honestly feeling like shit right now too. I just feel like tearing myself apart all the time like I want to scream on the top of my lungs in agony and horror even when around others on a daily basis but it would only leave me terrifying others and in more pain and a lost voice if I did. If I dare try to deal with any of my negative emotions in any safe constructive manner like through exercise or through hobbies that I use to enjoy as is often suggested for me to do by my family and others, I only end up feeling worse and worse as the spiraling continues so I feel the only thing I can do safely is just sit here and let my emotions eat at me and chip away at me piece by piece until I get so worn out that I just sleep and wake up to start the vicious cycle all over as it builds up again and again. I just feel like I'm losing my mind right now so thanks for letting me vent how I'm am feeling here.
Godddd I feel this :( Relating to a lot of what you said and I'm so sorry you're going through all this. I truly hope things get better for you, friend <3 If you ever need a place to talk this post is always open for you

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Too fuckin' old.

Edit: I try misread the title question as "how old". Oh well, answer still stands.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: user56765567
U

user56765567

In recovery and getting help
Oct 1, 2023
Godddd I feel this :( Relating to a lot of what you said and I'm so sorry you're going through all this. I truly hope things get better for you, friend <3 If you ever need a place to talk this post is always open for you
I appreciate it, I hope things get better for you too.

vanilladust

vanilladust

Nov 22, 2023
Thank you for checking in with everyone. I hope things get better for you. Not doing so hot right now. I wish I had all the answers to fix my problems but I don't and I don't know if I'll ever get any. I'm getting to the point where I'm tired and don't know if I can hang on any longer.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm doing awful unfortunately. I don't have the motivation or energy to do anything and being unproductive hurts. Not to mention at how depressed I feel over being neurodivergent and having shitty social skills irl

NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
Everything is slowly getting worse. This is a terrible time of year for me, and there are very few things that can keep my head above water. I'm worried that I have been too open with my thoughts and emotions to the people around me, and I hope that they don't suspect anything. There has been too much pain, and I'm not going to drag them down with me. I feel so raw, like I've been cut open a thousand times over. I want this to end, but I still have to suffer for so much longer. I dread each morning.

S

sad_rock

Student
Aug 27, 2023
currently fine when it could be worse (dunno if i should feel obligated to be grateful). however, knowing how i fluctuate from mania, i rather be dead than continue living seeing myself go manic again.

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
Today was alright. A mostly boring day but that's not necessarily bad. I didn't accomplish much of anything which sucks.

Reactions: august4you
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm just tired of existing as usual and always wishing for eternal nothingness. A peaceful and eternal sleep where all future unnecessary suffering is prevented really would be so ideal, it's always horrible how we cannot just have the option to easily die in peace. Existence really is so futile, harmful and burdensome, it really would be for the best if existence is eternally forgotten about.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Overall, how are things? Is there anything you'd like to vent about or anything that you enjoyed recently? Not doing too great myself so thought I would check in with some others and leave a space to type freely :)
Sending everyone love <3
Enjoyed a succulent Japanese meal today, really cheered me up. Great post @ceriseange♡

marina

marina

overplayed
Jan 23, 2023
Enjoyed a succulent Japanese meal today, really cheered me up. Great post
ill make something yummy today, I think. I hate new years so little things should help. much love 2024

Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
I am absolutely dead inside. The only motivation to not give in is my mom and making sure she doesn't end up in the same mind state as myself.