James Sunderland

James Sunderland

"In my restless dreams, I see that town…"
Oct 6, 2024
I know life can get heavy, and sometimes it's just nice to have a place to let it out. So, how are you really feeling today? Whether it's been a good day, a tough one, or somewhere in between, I'm here to listen. Share as much or as little as you like
This is an open space for whatever you're carrying.

For me, actually having a great day today really. Had a few opportunities and offers related to my future career, it's a nice change from the monotone black and white.

Might consider doing these weekly if you like, let me know.

• Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, LifeQuitter, gnarly and 3 others
wayn

wayn

orange cats are so cute
Oct 3, 2024
Slept 2 hours, wake up, pop some modafinil, now I'm surfing on the internet since like 16 hours? Randomly doing iq tests just to boost my ego, reading about manipulation tactics just for fun but idc that much honestly. From the emotional side, feeling kinda good when talking with my girlfriend, then she has to go to the university so now I'm alone, wanna die, kinda, and ummm yeaah, chatting with her, feeling good again, but then i wanna kms again when I think about how much I dislike and find boring regular people, and yea then I realize that everyone is different so I shouldn't judge them but still the feeling is there, Well probably this sounds strange, so I must say that I have bpd, npd, adhd, so yeah... Btw I'm glad to hear that you get some good things going on in your life, keep it up, and it's might be nice idea to do this post weekly.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and BoulderSoWhat
James Sunderland

James Sunderland

Oct 6, 2024
Slept 2 hours, wake up, pop some modafinil, now I'm surfing on the internet since like 16 hours? Randomly doing iq tests just to boost my ego, reading about manipulation tactics just for fun but idc that much honestly. From the emotional side, feeling kinda good when talking with my girlfriend, then she has to go to the university so now I'm alone, wanna die, kinda, and ummm yeaah, chatting with her, feeling good again, but then i wanna kms again when I think about how much I dislike and find boring regular people, and yea then I realize that everyone is different so I shouldn't judge them but still the feeling is there, Well probably this sounds strange, so I must say that I have bpd, npd, adhd, so yeah... Btw I'm glad to hear that you get some good things going on in your life, keep it up, and it's might be nice idea to do this post weekly.
Hey, thanks for sharing all that. It doesn't sound strange at all. Life can be a rollercoaster, especially when emotions flip around like that. I get why it might feel exhausting when you're bouncing between those highs and lows, like chatting with your girlfriend and then feeling alone again. It's a lot to carry.

It's interesting that you're diving into things like IQ tests and reading about manipulation tactics. I guess sometimes it helps to keep the mind busy when everything else feels like it's spiraling.

I appreciate you being here and opening up about what you're going through. And hey, I think making this post a weekly thing is a great idea. It'd be nice to have a regular spot for everyone to check in if they want. How are you feeling about the rest of your day?

• Love
Reactions: wayn and Adûnâi
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I watched Fan HotS until ca. 04:00, then slept until 09:50, woke up to do the Mobile Legends quests (I need the skin and every other cosmetic, alright?), then went back to sleep until 15:15, had a dream, too (something about watching a third person story about confessing to a village girl with a vague premonition that the landlord is gonna murder her lmao wtf, my dreams are usually first person!), then woke up, checked out the news (about how males are being kidnapped by the Kiev régime, makes me sad), then checked out my DMs and also my domme and my future gf, watching Grubby's Warcraft 3 hero reviews and Elden Ring critique by Joseph Anderson, yesterday I watched Mauler about Soma.

• Hugs
Reactions: wayn
wayn

wayn

orange cats are so cute
Oct 3, 2024
Hey, thanks for sharing all that. It doesn't sound strange at all. Life can be a rollercoaster, especially when emotions flip around like that. I get why it might feel exhausting when you're bouncing between those highs and lows, like chatting with your girlfriend and then feeling alone again. It's a lot to carry.

It's interesting that you're diving into things like IQ tests and reading about manipulation tactics. I guess sometimes it helps to keep the mind busy when everything else feels like it's spiraling.

I appreciate you being here and opening up about what you're going through. And hey, I think making this post a weekly thing is a great idea. It'd be nice to have a regular spot for everyone to check in if they want. How are you feeling about the rest of your day?
Thank you, I'm feeling content. I appreciate your post aswell, and yes it's would be really nice to have a regular spot here.

• Love
Reactions: James Sunderland
gnarly

gnarly

Rest in Peace
Sep 24, 2024
I know life can get heavy, and sometimes it's just nice to have a place to let it out. So, how are you really feeling today? Whether it's been a good day, a tough one, or somewhere in between, I'm here to listen. Share as much or as little as you like

For me, actually having a great day today really. Had a few opportunities and offers related to my future career, it's a nice change from the monotone black and white.

I'm doing alright. A little tired. Hope you're doing well.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just hoping and wishing for non-existence, I'm always so tired of suffering in this cruel existence, personally I only wish for the peace of never existing again, I'll always find it so painful to exist and it's pain that only death can take away for me. I've suffered so much for so long and more than anything I wish I never existed at all, I was never meant for the cruelty and torment of suffering in this existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, LifeQuitter and Sannti
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018

Hey there jerem... er, l mean james!!! I ate a vegan lasagne and took a long train journey. Sure feels good to not eat meat for a change, also trains are fun!

James Sunderland

James Sunderland

Oct 6, 2024
I watched Fan HotS until ca. 04:00, then slept until 09:50, woke up to do the Mobile Legends quests (I need the skin and every other cosmetic, alright?), then went back to sleep until 15:15, had a dream, too (something about watching a third person story about confessing to a village girl with a vague premonition that the landlord is gonna murder her lmao wtf, my dreams are usually first person!), then woke up, checked out the news (about how males are being kidnapped by the Kiev régime, makes me sad), then checked out my DMs and also my domme and my future gf, watching Grubby's Warcraft 3 hero reviews and Elden Ring critique by Joseph Anderson, yesterday I watched Mauler about Soma.
Sounds like you've had quite a mix of the day. Between dreams, catching up on games, and diving into some deep reviews, it seems like you've got a lot on your mind. That dream you had sounds wild, by the way, dreams can be so random sometimes, right? I'm curious, how are you feeling after all that?
Thank you, I'm feeling content. I appreciate your post aswell, and yes it's would be really nice to have a regular spot here.
That's great to hear. Appreciate the feedback. Hope the rest of the week doesn't have too many down's for you. Much love.
I'm doing alright. A little tired. Hope you're doing well.
Glad to hear you're hanging in there. I'm doing alright, thanks! Hope you get some rest soon.
Just hoping and wishing for non-existence, I'm always so tired of suffering in this cruel existence, personally I only wish for the peace of never existing again, I'll always find it so painful to exist and it's pain that only death can take away for me. I've suffered so much for so long and more than anything I wish I never existed at all, I was never meant for the cruelty and torment of suffering in this existence.
I'm really sorry you're feeling this way. Sounds like you've been carrying a lot of pain for so long, and I can hear how much you're longing for peace.

I can't say I have the right words, but I'm here to listen if you want to share more about what's been weighing on you. Sometimes it helps to just let even tiny bits out, even if it doesn't change anything.

I apologize to the four of you for not responding that fast. I had to take these opportunities seriously today and can't be online all the time, lol.
Hey there jerem... er, l mean james!!! I ate a vegan lasagne and took a long train journey. Sure feels good to not eat meat for a change, also trains are fun!
Haha, close enough! Vegan lasagne and a train ride? Now that's a combo I can get behind. Sounds like a solid way to mix things up!

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I feel shitty like how I always do. For every waking second, I'm in mental agony due to being perpetually worried about life and I don't really have any coping mechanisms as nothing works on me. I tried to pass time by watching some pro mortalist videos but I just got too exhausted to fully watch them. I honestly feel exhausted right now and I was going to vent more here but I don't have the energy to do so

• Hugs
Reactions: lostmilo