ve.nin

ve.nin

Text
Nov 17, 2023
Woke up feeling better. It's sunny here, even though it's very cold.

The weather has a big influence on my moods 🫂

• Hugs
Reactions: Immensevoid, Abandoned Character, ropearoundatree and 6 others
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Glad you're in a better place.

I'm feeling 100% 💩. Had been been a little better for a few days but yesterday and today feeling rock bottom.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Sylveon and ve.nin
ve.nin

ve.nin

Text
Nov 17, 2023
Glad you're in a better place.

I'm feeling 100% 💩. Had been been a little better for a few days but yesterday and today feeling rock bottom.
Yesterday was horrible for me also… just horrible 🫂

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Sylveon, Yaffle and 1 other person
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Life is good, I constantly swap from euphoria and ecstasy to paranoia and fear. Apart from that life is pretty damn good.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Sylveon, Yaffle and 2 others
AllCatsAreGrey

AllCatsAreGrey

they/he
Sep 27, 2023
I'm glad you got some sun. Weather definitely impacts my moods too.

I'm doing so-so. Life is actually quite good, but feeling unsettled in it atm. I find myself shifting gears. I was previously focused on recovery. Now I find myself drawn to figuring out method options. My plans are long term, so I'm trying to stay in good spirits around people in my life. But, in the back of my mind I feel a building resignation.

One of the biggest things that's keeping me above water is developing connections with people here. 💖🫂

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Sylveon, Yaffle and 1 other person
ve.nin

ve.nin

Text
Nov 17, 2023
Life is good, I constantly swap from euphoria and ecstasy to paranoia and fear. Apart from that life is pretty damn good.
Awesomeee!🫂 glad to hear the good parts are there
I'm glad you got some sun. Weather definitely impacts my moods too.

I'm doing so-so. Life is actually quite good, but feeling unsettled in it atm. I find myself shifting gears. I was previously focused on recovery. Now I find myself drawn to figuring out method options. My plans are long term, so I'm trying to stay in good spirits around people in my life. But, in the back of my mind I feel a building resignation.

One of the biggest things that's keeping me above water is developing connections with people here. 💖🫂
Glad to hear it's not that bad 🫂 hope you manage to get out fully ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Sylveon, AllCatsAreGrey and 1 other person
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I saw your goodbye posts good to hear your doing alright, life has been okay, I'm a bit afraid of losing more friends to ctb but other than that life has been good, recovering has been hard but my meds are finally working. Also nice misfits pfp

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ve.nin, アホペンギン and Praestat_Mori
LeperGnome

LeperGnome

Nov 14, 2023
Like shit, anxiety through the roof, think I'm going through withdrawal from meds, depressed. Fuck, I want out of here...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ve.nin and Praestat_Mori
Quiet_Observer

Quiet_Observer

Aug 22, 2023
Just recently got a burner phone so my family can stop trying to bud into every little thing I am doing.
I've also got community service coming up soon, maybe it will help me get a job when I'm done with it. I don't pan on ctb soon so I'm just living as I would otherwise.

• Hugs
Reactions: ve.nin and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm glad you feel better!

Yeah weather can have influence on our moods.

It's avg. here not good not bad . Same like most of the time, rotting at home, dreading the coming year and still being stuck here.

• Love
Reactions: ve.nin and アホペンギン
ve.nin

ve.nin

Text
Nov 17, 2023
I saw your goodbye posts good to hear your doing alright, life has been okay, I'm a bit afraid of losing more friends to ctb but other than that life has been good, recovering has been hard but my meds are finally working. Also nice misfits pfp
Ty🫂 glad to hear your meds are working. Well I'm gonna ctb in a couple of days, so… might as well have some "fun"
Like shit, anxiety through the roof, think I'm going through withdrawal from meds, depressed. Fuck, I want out of here...
Me too. T minus 4 days ❤️
Just recently got a burner phone so my family can stop trying to bud into every little thing I am doing.
I've also got community service coming up soon, maybe it will help me get a job when I'm done with it. I don't pan on ctb soon so I'm just living as I would otherwise.
Good luck with your plans 🫂
I'm glad you feel better!

Yeah weather can have influence on our moods.

It's avg. here not good not bad . Same like most of the time, rotting at home, dreading the coming year and still being stuck here.
Thank you. Four more days and I'm outta here

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm just tired of existing and wishing for the peace of nothingness as usual. I hate how existence doesn't come with an permanent offswitch, it would be such a relief if the option to just cease existing in a peaceful way is there. It's so horrible how we were so harmfully imposed with the ability to exist in the in the first place yet cannot just choose to easily die even despite the fact that we are just waiting around to die anyway.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Woke up feeling better. It's sunny here, even though it's very cold.

The weather has a big influence on my moods 🫂
Weather means nothing to me, always depressed

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm feeling awful as usual. I suck immensely at being a human and it's so painful. I don't understand how humans are humans despite being one myself

Jinxyxx

Jinxyxx

Oct 29, 2023
Hopeless. Life is too painful but im not ready to die yet. Idek what im doing here. But its honestly refreshing to hear some people here have been doing good or getting better :)

C

ctvunny

dead
Jun 18, 2023
Doing good too, and a bit sad (hasnt sink in yet) that one of my cats died today, but what can I do? Thats just how life is.