K

KimKevorkian

Experienced
Feb 23, 2022
Checking in; worried about your welfare.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Foresight, Depressed Cat, Manaaja and 1 other person
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
If any Ukrainians are reading this, I found the resources below (PDF, in English) on what to do during an air raid. Might come in useful, especially if you're unable to get underground.

(With Google Translate)
Якщо хтось із українців це читає, я знайшов нижче ресурси про те, що робити під час повітряного нальоту. Може стати в нагоді, особливо якщо ви не можете потрапити під землю.

Reactions: KimKevorkian, Crazy4u, Depressed Cat and 1 other person
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Nessie has a thread if you haven't already seen it. I expect they'll update there if anywhere.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sooo-im-ukrainian.84842/page-7#post-1527546

Reactions: Crazy4u and Depressed Cat
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Same here, lots of love and caring to @Nessie and all Ukrainians. We are all together period.

I say a prayer every evening when I put my head on my pillow.

Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: KimKevorkian, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Depressed Cat
june

june

Experienced
May 25, 2020
So nice that you all want to make sure others are safe. Hug hug cheers mates
How is everyone today here on this big blue world?

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: KimKevorkian, Depressed Cat and whywere
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Hey, we're still holding on, thank you for checking! Very nice of you!
How's everyone else's day is going?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Depressed Cat, Manaaja and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Hey, we're still holding on, thank you for checking! Very nice of you!
How's everyone else's day is going?
Have you been able to sleep? Do you have water and electricity and food and heating? I hope you are safe and the war ends soon. One really bad thing about wars that people rarely mention is that even when the war has ended, some people get PTSD. I hope you don't get PTSD, though I think it will take many months to be able to relax.

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Depressed Cat and GrumpyFrog
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Have you been able to sleep? Do you have water and electricity and food and heating?
Hey. All good here. All amenities work. Food is beginning to be a problem, but I still have some. Got knocked out for a couple of hours today. I guess means I kind of slept?=)
Wishing you a nice day.

• Hugs
Reactions: Crazy4u, OldDrummer, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 2 others
K

KimKevorkian

Experienced
Feb 23, 2022
Oh, I'm so relieved to hear you're "okay", (as okay" as anyone could be against a bastard like that who intentionally targets civilians and their infrastructure). And the U.S. is shitting bricks and won't even allow the transfer of Poland's MIIG jets. Jesus. We're just supposed to watch you guys get sacrificed? Thank "god" you're sustaining. Makes all our issues and problems seem more than a bit trite in comparison, for the most part. We're totally with you, know that. Sending love and worried support. Let us know if you need stuff and we can all put our brains together, as some have already pitched great ideas. Can we send you a MIIG jet? We can hide it in a bag of oranges or something.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GrumpyFrog, NumbItAll and Depressed Cat
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Can we send you a MIIG jet? We can hide it in a bag of oranges or something.
:pfff: OMG you're a treasure!
And the U.S. is shitting bricks and won't even allow the transfer of Poland's MIIG jets. Jesus. We're just supposed to watch you guys get sacrificed?
I'm glad that people care and root for us. I am also impressed with how nice people are towards the refugees - the journey out of here is incredibly hard, heartbreaking and dangerous, there are so many children running from war and I am so grateful seeing that people are capable of treating them (and not only little kids, but all vulnerable people running from here) with kindness and compassion and to offer whatever help they can.
As for MIIG jets, other governments are taking care of it's own people's safety and economic stability over some other random country and that's okay. That's probably the right thing to do. I like Joe Biden. He is like a friendly wise grandpa of the world, watching him speak calms my nerves. I don't know, maybe it's an incorrect impression thanks to the fact I am not american, but I like him.

Thank you for your kindness!

• Hugs
Reactions: Depressed Cat