Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Fun plans?
Managing in your own way?

What are your plans for the holidays and if no plans what are u doing to cope/get by?

"Healthy" or "Unhealthy" all plans welcomed in this thread.

(Sorry if this is phrased insensitively)

Personally, Im going to be the only one home @ the residential treatment place i live... but I've had enough with being forced to deal with people. So I've told em to leave me the fuck alone unless it has to do with something practical/beneficial towards my future steps.

Im not doing much and not much is calling me....

These days I've jus been tryna enjoy somethings like reading/watching something good... Its going ok..

I dont remember any part of Christmas in the last 4 yrs bc of all the traumatizing shit. So, again seeking the bare minimum and just not wanting to fucking bothered or traumatized this season.

I wanna game more.

I like to drink but, it's a lil bothersome sometimes with the staff & also my location so, I may but eh im not too too keen on anything

Kinda just here but Im not at ease where I live so, I always feel like im missing that final piece to enjoy downtime.

Im going to pick up vegan cheese cake today ‍♀️. Hopefully my weed comes and I picked up some beer coolers yesterday.

Friends and family are cut off and im in a lockdown area so not much to be doing other than activities I usually do alone. I would mind gaming with others or joining some kinda movie viewing or other online social thing.

What are some of your plans to manage what's can be a kinda termultlous times?

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I'm going to be drawing, playing games, watching YouTube and stuff like that. Nothing special