lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
I see people in much worse circumstances than me build themselves from the ground up. They work minimum wage, get through college, put themselves out there and make something of themselves. As for me, I have every resource I need to do the same. But every day I wake up and wish I didn't. Every day I'm terrified to participate in life. I wish I could swap places with someone more deserving.

Come 2024, it's getting harder and harder to find a reason not to quit.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: catotoctb, kunikuzushi, Forever Sleep and 5 others
Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
Well, I used to ask myself the same, "How are people brave enough to ctb, why can't I do it?". Roughly 2 years passed, and I realized that you can't rush things, you can ctb if you are ready to ctb. And I think I myself am slowly getting ready to ctb, finally I hope that I can leave on 29th February. I know, life might be painful, but you will know when you are ready and then will be able to act accordingly. Best wishes, I hope you can find what you are looking for.

• Hugs
Reactions: MindFrog, lemonbunny, Return2themoonlight and 2 others
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
I think people are driven by the fear of death more than anything, that they don't see it as an option. Since they believe that they must stay, and they also don't want to stay miserable, they keep going on. It doesn't mean that they're happy, but the hope of getting happiness keeps them going. And then one day a minority of them, survivorship bias as you see, get their hard work paid off.

• Hugs
Reactions: lemonbunny, Return2themoonlight, Reuthry and 1 other person
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
For me I honestly don't believe bravery has anything do with it. I feel the stronger ones desire, the stronger their conviction cause if it was bravery than it would be relatively easy to either live or die which its not. To go through life regardless of circumstances means you desire something past what you can't see or reach. Bravery to me is like the side effect of what the world views as your desire. Like for me even though I plan to ctb in a month or so my greatest desire is to become a nomad and travel the world in an RV with no connections to tie me in one place, outside eyes would say im brave to do something like that in todays world but its actually my desire to want that lifestyle regardless of life challenges and circumstances.

A rat wont dare go near a snake with cheese next to it but its desire to get and eat the cheese will make it slowly creep forward til it either gets the cheese or die trying. Us as the veiwers would simply say its brave to do that when in reality it was scared the entire time not knowing if it will live or die.

Reactions: lemonbunny
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
I doubt it's bravery to be honest. I think it's just normal for them to go through life like this. You know who's brave?

You for still going through it when you're shit scared. Like how its so easy for others to survive, there's just us who have to keep up with them you know?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ontwon, catotoctb, hopeless08 and 1 other person