• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Echo

Echo

Easily Forgotten
Oct 28, 2020
How did you find two witnesses for your will, if you have put a will together?

I have put a will together, and a DNR. I need 2 witnesses but i don't want to alert anyone to my plans or worry anyone around me.

I can't afford a lawyer.

Any ideas? I need to figure this out soon. I have major surgery coming up too- and that could be an excuse as to why i want the will signed... but i still don't want to worry people. My nearest friends are named in the will and cannot be used as signatories ...

I hope this is the right thread to post this in as it's to do with wanting to ctb and needing the will + dnr signed before i do.

(seeing a dr right now is next to impossible too, so that would be hard as well)

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!
Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
An upcoming surgery is definitely a legit reason for writing a will. Not sure if you're in the US, Canada or UK but I know you can go to almost any major bank in these countries and they will witness documents for you. In the US, most banks provide notary services, which is typically required for a legal will.

Reactions: a.h
Echo

Echo

Easily Forgotten
Oct 28, 2020
Oh really? A bank?
I'm in one of those countries, yes- do you know if there's a fee?
I mean i can and will look it up but i'm curious-

**edit**
I just looked it up, in case anyone is interested- in my country it says most banks will notarize documents for free.
Thanks so much @Nimbus76 i hadn't even thought of a bank.

Last edited:
Reactions: a.h, Toonloon and Nimbus
Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
Glad to help! And yes, if it's your own bank it will definitely be free.

Reactions: Echo and Toonloon