N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I think this forum relies on freedom of speech and the servers are in the US. Many users on here are Americans.

I have different ideas.

This forum is not transphobic enough if we compare the current state of the US.

There are not enough conspiracy theories we have no Alex Jones (gladly). I mean conspiracies on here are popular we we are on the internet. Considering we are an online forum there are not enough conspiracies to be US like.

The main language used is English. Point for America.

US popculture is very popular on here only Japan is a real threat in this instance

This forum is not polarized enough to be fully American

Independent bad actors try to assassinate/attack our leaders. Lmao. We need a forum own secret service and FBI. Maybe one could argue the anti-DDOS services have a similar role.

The drama on this forum is high but not enough to be truely American

Not everything on here is about consumption and money which is not very American. But the people on here like drugs and some like guns

E pluribus unum - suicide discussion, recovery and off-topic, from pro-choice to pro-death and more recovery oriented voices

We are not religious enough

There is not enough inequality most on here are in pretty shitty positions in life and experience daily severe misery

We are an online platform just like all the other online platforms that were invented in the US. Facebook just for people who want to die and in actually good and worthwhile

The health care of most people on here sucks ass - very patriotic. Chant with me U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

I once let someone compose a song related to this forum this can be our Amazing grace or national anthem

Do we have gerry mandering? Sadly not.

Was the NYT report 2021 our 9/11? When will we have our January 6th?

The people in power are not all US-citizens.

We have no competitiors like China or Russia? Maybe pro-life forums that symolize authocracies and different systems which do not share our liberal values. Tbh this sounds a little bit like sucking off this forum. Lol.

I ran out of jokes. I am currently reading an extremely interesting scientifical book on the US. It is very deep and worthwhile.

What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Zhendou, avoid and Forever Sleep
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

灵魂转世而我消亡
May 9, 2024
It's as American as firing a shotgun into the air and eating a donut while balls deep inside a squealing hog

• Yay!
Reactions: locked*n*loaded, fh871, Zhendou and 3 others
qw3rty259

qw3rty259

CTB by a ticket soon
Jun 19, 2023
I haven't seen any posts about buying/selling a gun yet. So...

Reactions: Zhendou
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
I feel like allot of these topics, like transgender hate, political polarization, religious fanatics, ect arent really here, because most people on here are to depressed or have enough other more pressing shit going on in their lives to worry about politics or transgenders.
Theve got bigger fish to fry

Reactions: enduringwinter and alltoomuch2
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
On a scale of one to American, it's this:

Eagle

Nah, I'm kidding, there are far too many users saying "whilst" and putting the letter "u" in "color" etc. They'll get bored soon enough though, I imagine, just like the Brits did in 1815.

• Yay!
Reactions: iloveloving
Spreadingmywings

Spreadingmywings

Student
May 22, 2019
Catch me if you can
Working on my tan
Salvatore
Dying by the hand Of a foreign man
Happily🎐🎑

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Nothing more American than constantly shitting on America and pointing out everything factually wrong with it. 😏

• Love
Reactions: derpyderpins
banger12

banger12

Former nerd; current burden
Aug 1, 2024
It's as American as being legally allowed to purchase a shotgun to fire into my own skull.
Nothing more American than constantly shitting on America and pointing out everything factually wrong with it. 😏
Wait, what does this mean? Do you mean like morally or practically? Because saying something is factually wrong about a place doesn't make sense lol. If it were an argument or story maybe.

Sorry to unleash my autism lol. Your joke was funny and I know you weren't being serious but I couldn't stop from getting finicky over semantics lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Wait, what does this mean? Do you mean like morally or practically? Because saying something is factually wrong about a place doesn't make sense lol. If it were an argument or story maybe.

Sorry to unleash my autism lol. Your joke was funny and I know you weren't being serious but I couldn't stop from getting finicky over semantics lol.
I meant morally wrong lol. I suppose I probably maybe should have said objectively wrong instead if that would have made things clearer. 🤔

I truly do think it's beautiful that no matter what you believe or what side of the fence you're on, there is something to find morally objectionable about America somewhere.

• Yay!
Reactions: enduringwinter, astr4 and banger12
banger12

banger12

Former nerd; current burden
Aug 1, 2024
I meant morally wrong lol. I suppose I probably maybe should have said objectively wrong instead if that would have made things clearer. 🤔

I truly do think it's beautiful that no matter what you believe or what side of the fence you're on, there is something to find morally objectionable about America somewhere.
Yeah ot honestly is a very interesting phenomenon. Even in the political sense the supposedly "patriotic" factions at this point hate the country too, which is so odd and intriguing. I'm an overly politically interested person so I tend to fixate on that mire than I should lol. I like your observation.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
The sheer mention of America has me craving beef burger.