I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
The things on here and people are always saying like what drugs to get and what stuff to get to kill myself? How am I supposed to do any of that. I have a disability and I can't drive or get out by myself I have someone with me and they are not going to help. Like everything on here looks so hard to do and get the things you need. I don't know how to get drugs and all this stuff together. Also the only things that I have easy because I live close to the city I am way to scared to do. Like I can jump in front of a train in like 20 minutes from now that's how close the train is to me. Or I can go on the train and go to a big bridge and jump. But both I am so scared of and I don't know how to make myself. Everything else I don't know how to get the stuff I need. The train and bridge are so close to me but so scary for me

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, TheGoodGuy and ipmanwc0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide really is way too unnecessarily difficult, it's why I'm still trapped here. I despise how suicide is purposely made so inaccessible, it's just inhumane to me, those who wish to leave should be able to easily find permanent relief from their suffering.

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep, myusername890, TheGoodGuy and 1 other person
Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
You're describing a hell I haven't experienced, as I don't have a disability. I'm sorry that you're in such a difficult position, and I can't imagine how much you're hurting.

Are you comfortable talking more about what your disability is? You have a caretaker, are they around constantly? Do you live in some sort of assisted community? I'm interested to know more, without any directly identifying info of course.

Hypothetically, what is within the realm of possibility as far as methods? Anything, aside from the railway?

I can't lookup your post history, otherwise I'd use that to gather info.

Sending a hug đź«‚

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
You're describing a hell I haven't experienced, as I don't have a disability. I'm sorry that you're in such a difficult position, and I can't imagine how much you're hurting.

Are you comfortable talking more about what your disability is? You have a caretaker, are they around constantly? Do you live in some sort of assisted community? I'm interested to know more, without any directly identifying info of course.

Hypothetically, what is within the realm of possibility as far as methods? Anything, aside from the railway?

I can't lookup your post history, otherwise I'd use that to gather info.

Sending a hug đź«‚
I have autism and a reading problem. Everything on here I use text to speech to read but I still don't understand it all even with that. So it's hard for me to read what I need to do and get and I don't know how to get stuff people say to get here. I have PTSD that is making me want to die even more but mostly I have 1 thing making me want to die and I don't want to talk about that. I wanted to do the thing where you die in a tent outside but I'm not sure how to do it or get the stuff I need together. I can't start a fire by myself and no one here is going to help me when I say it's to kill myself. Also I do NOT want to be sent back to the hospital I hate it so so so much so that will make me feel way worse

Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
I have autism and a reading problem. Everything on here I use text to speech to read but I still don't understand it all even with that. So it's hard for me to read what I need to do and get and I don't know how to get stuff people say to get here. I have PTSD that is making me want to die even more but mostly I have 1 thing making me want to die and I don't want to talk about that. I wanted to do the thing where you die in a tent outside but I'm not sure how to do it or get the stuff I need together. I can't start a fire by myself and no one here is going to help me when I say it's to kill myself. Also I do NOT want to be sent back to the hospital I hate it so so so much so that will make me feel way worse
This breaks my heart. Maybe someone else here can provide more insight than myself. I wish I could help more. :(

Reactions: myusername890
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
There will not be an section in the store called "Suicide Kits" anytime soon.
We look at the requirements of the methods we can handle and then get the stuff.

Is it difficult...for some methods it is. There are no shortcuts. No EASY button. Getting the supplies it still easier than using them.