Mar 30, 2020
Damn

• Hugs
Reactions: Brink, Skathon and nolongerhuman
C

Crusader

● I do not live ● ● I exist ●
Mar 6, 2021
Maybe there are things around you that can make you happy (nature, music, literature, cooking, art, culture....).

Reactions: NothingElseMatters
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
It's actually very difficult to be happy like that. You have no choice but to find something you like about yourself.
For instance, you might hate your body and looks but you might be quite an intelligent person or good at something. You just gotta find what you're good at.
For instance, I don't love my body anymore because I got too fat but I kinda like the fact I'm quite good at learning languages.

Good luck, pal.

justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
I hear you. No magic words but just wanted to let you know you're not alone in your pain

L

lostchild

Nov 6, 2019
Really hate the self so much that it doesnt even believe it's real. Saying "i" or "me" feels sick and nauseating and wrong because that person disgusts it, so it must not exist.
Not to be edgy or something. Sorry if this is a dumb ass thing to say.
If the self had literally any redeeming qualities at all it wouldnt have been completely abandoned and neglected and forced to fantasize about ctb to escape the literal torture of being alone every day.

signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Last night I tore up a load of documents with my name on them in an attempt to destroy something of myself.

Last edited: