K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
I know it's kind of silly, but I recently saw the teaser for "House of the Dragon" season 2 and it made me think of two things.

The first is just me wondering to myself whether I'll be around to see it.

The second is just a small part of me wanting to stick around and continue living JUST to see it.

Not sure I'll be able to do that. The pain on a daily basis is pretty insane and I am incredibly depressed and miserable. But, idk, I do want to see it though.

That might be one of the silliest reasons ever to keep living though.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Celerity, pole and 1 other person
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
Im too want to be here where it comes... I love Game Of thrones... sorry your going trought that.

• Hugs
Reactions: KafkaF
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
definitely isn't silly.

joined the forum in 2018, was suppose to go a week after. ended up staying because of GOT season 8... and I'm still here.

i feel just as strong now about HOTD lol. i find no joy or happiness in life. but, anything ASOIF related makes me forget about everything for a brief moment. only thing i genuinly love and adore. i could care less about everyone and anything else in this world (besides animals).

with that said, the teaser trailer looks amazing and i am excited!

team black btw.

• Love
Reactions: Celerity, edu0z and KafkaF
K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
definitely isn't silly.

joined the forum in 2018, was suppose to go a week after. ended up staying because of GOT season 8... and I'm still here.

i feel just as strong now about HOTD lol. i find no joy or happiness in life. but, anything ASOIF related makes me forget about everything for a brief moment. only thing i genuinly love and adore. i could care less about everyone and anything else in this world (besides animals).

team black btw.
Love everything "A Song of Ice & Fire" too.

And yeah, you're right. For a little while everything else just doesn't matter and you're in that world.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: edu0z and pole
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
That was what I was like through all of games of thrones to be honest. Every season was like "will I be alive to see the next one?"

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: edu0z and KafkaF
hopelessoceanic25

hopelessoceanic25

Agony.
Nov 29, 2023
Love GoT: then the last season happened and I was seething lol. Did not do the books any justice whatsoever.

Reactions: Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
definitely isn't silly.

team black btw.
Team Black FTW!

Favorite ship? Favorite character? Have you read the books? I'm working on Book 5.

Love GoT: then the last season happened and I was seething lol. Did not do the books any justice whatsoever.

I remember the mood on r/freefolk when it finally dawned on us that the terrible leaks were correct. It was so funny watching the legit leaks get panned to death only for them to be revealed as true.

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Team Black FTW!

Favorite ship? Favorite character? Have you read the books? I'm working on Book 5.

I remember the mood on r/freefolk when it finally dawned on us that the terrible leaks were correct. It was so funny watching the legit leaks get panned to death only for them to be revealed as true.
I don't have the attention span for books.

I also like watching the show instead and seeing the text come to life if that makes sense. I feel more connected to the world and the story.

I haven't really thought of my favourite ship tbh. I hate all the team green men hahah. I like Dany and Jon until what he did. so probably Daemon and Rhaenyra right now!

Daemon, Rhaenyra and Daenerys are my favs. not a character but I also love Ramin Djawadi, who kills it with the music, and really enjoyed the soundtracks in season one of HOTD.

what about yourself?

Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
I don't have the attention span for books.

I also like watching the show instead and seeing the text come to life if that makes sense. I feel more connected to the world and the story.

I haven't really thought of my favourite ship tbh. I hate all the team green men hahah. I like Dany and Jon until what he did. so probably Daemon and Rhaenyra right now!

Daemon, Rhaenyra and Daenerys are my favs. not a character but I also love Ramin Djawadi, who kills it with the music, and really enjoyed the soundtracks in season one of HOTD.

what about yourself?
Matt Smith just looks too weird to me and, though I love Daemon as a character, he is still an absolute prick. I also think all the Team Green dudes are better-looking with the exception of Jace maybe.

As for my favorite HOTD ship, it's more than a bit twisted, but I find Rhys Ifans to be really yummy even as an old guy, so, uh, Otto........and Rhaenyra. ☠️☠️☠️

Aemond is also pretty in an uncanny valley way. Aegon the Rapist is hot too even though he looks far too much like my cousin for this crush to be a comfortable experience.

• Hugs
Reactions: pole
𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆

𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆

Deeming that I were better dead
Oct 28, 2023
I'm waiting for it as well. II haven't seen GoT yet but this series make me wanna do it. It was so well made and apparently GoT is way better soooo...

Reactions: Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
I'm waiting for it as well. II haven't seen GoT yet but this series make me wanna do it. It was so well made and apparently GoT is way better soooo...
It is a lot better up to Season 5 or so. It moves more slowly than HOTD, so be prepared to take a few episodes to get into it.

• Informative
Reactions: 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆