• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LostSoul101

Student
Nov 7, 2020
With hotels shut for lockdown, the plan to CTB in a hotel is obviously out the window. I was thinking to walk to a forrest. With depression and medication, my brain is fucked and I can't really think for myself and need someone to tell me if that's a good idea or not. I was thinking to walk to a forrest in the early hours one morning with my backpack of the stuff I need (not mentioning my method on here, just incase) and setting up in a wooded area. Sound ok? It will take about 2 hours to walk to, but that's ok because I'm walking to the end of pain and suffering. Or I could take a train.

Only problem: body not being found. And given how I live, no one would notice I'm gone. I was thinking to send a whatsapp location point to someone who will probably realise that the police need to be sent to the location point, although that may take the whole day or two for this person to realise.
One of my parents will be worried if they notice I'm missing and I don't want the trauma of them having to deal with my decomposing corpse found one day by a dog walker because I secretly planned my death but also planned to cause this parent the stress of me disappearing and being found rotting in a forrest. So the body being found is a thing for me.

As I said, my brain is very foggy and my decision making is not what it was so I need to hear how this sounds.

Last edited:
Reactions: Unknown21 and Pandora_91
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
By early hours of morning do you mean 2am or like 7am? Cause I kinda consider 2am still a night and id say 1am-3am would be better than early typical morning hours since some people go on hikes early in the morning. You could prepare delayed emails that could get sent out or something like that. But yeah, going to a forest is not a bad idea just make sure to go far enough so no one can spot you or find you "too soon"

in hell out soon

in hell out soon

Student
Apr 27, 2020
you'd potentially be found by wild animals or dog walkers. someone will find you either way, even if they don't know you.

do you want to be found? or do you want to be hidden?

L

LostSoul101

Student
Nov 7, 2020
Because of lockdown, it has to be after 6am.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Because of lockdown, it has to be after 6am.
Oh, that's a pretty busy hour, not sure that's a good idea. Can't you just go out earlier? Since you're alone and you plan on ctbing anyways? Is there police guarding the way to the forest?

L

LostSoul101

Student
Nov 7, 2020
No chance of being found by wild animals. Dog walkers or morning hikers likely.
Oh, that's a pretty busy hour, not sure that's a good idea. Can't you just go out earlier? Since you're alone and you plan on ctbing anyways? Is there police guarding the way to the forest?
Lock down = not allowed out before 6am
Do I want to be questioned by police with a large backpack? Not really. The police could ask why I'm out when I'm not supposed to be. Bit suspicious to see a person out when they shouldn't be and carrying a large backpack.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
No chance of being found by wild animals. Dog walkers or morning hikers likely.

Lock down = not allowed out before 6am
Do I want to be questioned by police with a large backpack? Not really. The police could ask why I'm out when I'm not supposed to be. Bit suspicious to see a person out when they shouldn't be and carrying a large backpack.
I see, that sucks. Here in my country they say we can't come out but it's not like there's police on every corner watching over everyone. I'd say try something else, or maybe at home or something. 6am is a very busy hour and there's a high change of being found

L

LostSoul101

Student
Nov 7, 2020
I see, that sucks. Here in my country they say we can't come out but it's not like there's police on every corner watching over everyone. I'd say try something else, or maybe at home or something. 6am is a very busy hour and there's a high change of being found
Police are patrolling here. I can't do it at home and I don't want to be heard (convulsions).
Dam, hotels are closed too! Do I have to wait? But waiting means getting closer to Xmas and further traumatising the one parent who cares.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Police are patrolling here. I can't do it at home and I don't want to be heard (convulsions).
Dam, hotels are closed too! Do I have to wait? But waiting means getting closer to Xmas and further traumatising the one parent who cares.
Of course you can do whatever you want and I'm not sure how long you can wait. But either closer to xmas or even after Christmas but idk what is "too long" for ya. I'd definitely recommend it at this time for sure tho. I'm sorry you're in such a dilemma.

L

LostSoul101

Student
Nov 7, 2020
I'm just very thrown off by hotels being closed. That would have meant a place to do it and the body being found and reported to police easily. I do plan on leaving necessary documents for the police to trace my identity back to the one parent.
I think I'm more worried about my body definitely being found without me 'going missing' - which would take a week or longer to be noticed by the parent and I suspect even longer for police to be notified I'm missing. For me, it's important for that parent that my body be found without it taking so long.
I regret not doing this before lockdown!

Last edited:
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
if you do it in a forest you could get found pretty quickly. If you decide to wait and do it around 1-3am then you could stay closer to the edge of the forest and then in the morning someone would find you. Not sure tho, there can't be a guarantee with stuff like this unless you do a delayed email

Reactions: Pandora_91
L

LostSoul101

Student
Nov 7, 2020
Omg to get to the forrest 1-3am, I'd have to take the train there before the 8pm curfew and do it then. And no one would be out and about to find me, right? BUT I can't send a whatsapp location of my body to anyone because they'd be awake and inform the police.
If I did it in the morning hours, they would wake up, see it after a few hours, think about it, then react. It looks more suspect if I send a forrest location randomly to someone at night. Do you get what I mean?
Eurgh this seems so complicated now
I dont do a delayed email because I need my body to be found, somewhere in a wooded area. And I feel a Whatsapp location point is better.
Or I do it at 3am at home. Ah-ha!!!! A solution.
I will traumatise those I live with but I don't care about them.

Last edited:
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Omg to get to the forrest 1-3am, I'd have to take the train there before the 8pm curfew and do it then. And no one would be out and about to find me, right? BUT I can't send a whatsapp location of my body to anyone because they'd be awake and inform the police.
If I did it in the morning hours, they would wake up, see it after a few hours, think about it, then react. It looks more suspect if I send a forrest location randomly to someone at night. Do you get what I mean?
Eurgh this seems so complicated now
I dont do a delayed email because I need my body to be found, somewhere in a wooded area. And I feel a Whatsapp location point is better.
Or I do it at 3am at home. Ah-ha!!!! A solution.
I will traumatise those I live with but I don't care about them.
Sending a message when you're about to ctb is super Risky. You never know when the person is awake and they could just be having that night where they can't sleep and will see your message immediately. You could describe your exact location or put the coordinates in the delayed email that will be sent out a few hours after you ctb. And yeah I mean ctb ing in a forest is not very comfortable lol

Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
You could always use the what 3 words app and just text those words to someone...bit more confusing as they would need to know about it but at least you are in peace for what you need to do

L

LostSoul101

Student
Nov 7, 2020
I've figured out how to set up delayed emails. But I can't find an anchor point at home and would prefer a tree!

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
What part of the world are you from without being too specific? Where I am from many hotels are now open, they just have the usual corona sanitizing process tacked on. Even during prime virus panic, there were a few open but you kind of had to hint at being some type of essential worker, if they even asked.

L

LostSoul101

Student
Nov 7, 2020
Central Europe. I am not making this up - I know the lockdown laws of my country! I dont just write random shit!

Leaving-Soon

Leaving-Soon

Nov 9, 2020
Can confirm it - all hotels and similar are shut down here too, with some special exceptions.

Last edited:
L

LostSoul101

Student
Nov 7, 2020
Exactly! Just because one country has open hotels, doesn't mean that's universal! If someone says hotels are closed in their country, it means hotels are closed in their country!