• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Елена

Елена

Aug 30, 2022
1.Правильно ли я предполагаю, что чем меньше комната, тем хуже звукоизоляция?

2. Кто знает, если в характеристиках номера заявлена звукоизоляция, действительно ли гостиница приняла меры по звукоизоляции номера?

3.Если я выживу, если меня найдут, если найдут мой sn, могу ли я быть привлечен к ответственности?

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
1) Incorrect. Soundproofing would have nothing to do with room size. Soundproofing is in the walls (if it is). Common walls are usually the ones that are soundproofed.
2) Depends on where you stay. I'd say higher class hotels would have soundproofing, certainly better soundproofing, than budget hotels/motels.
3) Depends where you live. If US, more likely to be institutionalized for some period of time.

There is no thing as 100% soundproof (in a hotel anyway). Sound-deadening would be a better term. Or, sound-reducing measures.

Елена

Елена

Aug 30, 2022
1) Incorrect. Soundproofing would have nothing to do with room size. Soundproofing is in the walls (if it is). Common walls are usually the ones that are soundproofed.
2) Depends on where you stay. I'd say higher class hotels would have soundproofing, certainly better soundproofing, than budget hotels/motels.
3) Depends where you live. If US, more likely to be institutionalized for some period of time.

There is no thing as 100% soundproof (in a hotel anyway). Sound-deadening would be a better term. Or, sound-reducing measures.
No,Europe.

What does "institutionalised" mean?

madebrief

madebrief

Experienced
Jul 4, 2022
Psych ward. Mental health Hosp. Sectioned?

• Aww..
Reactions: Елена
Елена

Елена

Aug 30, 2022
Psych ward. Mental health Hosp. Sectioned?
Oh, that's one of the worst options.

I worry that if the room is small, there is a greater chance of being heard if loud noises are made.

Last edited: