N

Nigh

Experienced
Oct 12, 2020
Hi guys, so I finally have everything I need to CTB. I was going to do this in a hotel, as I live with family. However, I live in the UK and right now all the hotels are closed due to Coronavirus. With no date on when they will reopen. I would wait awhile, but my suicidal tendencies are becoming debilitating. I am doing everything I can in order to not stab myself, which I have done before and don't want to do again. I have tried therapy, antidepressants, exercise and much more to help me through my battles, but I am still worste off. I was also sectioned for trying to kill myself, two years ago, which was awful! I am just really ready to go now. And fyi my preffered way out is by pill form. So I just wondered if anybody has any suggestions?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: loopylou and x~Sophia~x
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
What about renting a cheap room/apartment? Is it possible to rent there? It is here in Argentina.
It would cost much more money than one night at a hotel but if you want a room/physical space to ctb, I don't see any other way.

N

Nigh

Experienced
Oct 12, 2020
What about renting a cheap room/apartment? Is it possible to rent there? It is here in Argentina.
It would cost much more money than one night at a hotel but if you want a room/physical space to ctb, I don't see any other way.
Yes, I was thinking about this too. But I heard they ask for too much personal information.

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
Are Airbnb's closed too

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, I was thinking about this too. But I heard they ask for too much personal information.
The cheaper and poorer the zone is, the less info they'll ask you about. I event thought about renting a room in the slums once.

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
I read article stating that they are closed, but only opening to the vulnerable
Hmm that's tough especially if you can't prove it

K

kaledhayut

Dec 8, 2020
I stayed in an airbnb, had to get away from my neigbour just said pipes leaked and my host was fine with it. If you have a legitimate reason why you can't stay....hotels need proof but I guess it's up to the airbnb host. But i stayed within my area.

Oozzy

Oozzy

Jan 19, 2021
If you have a car drive a place nobody can find you and ctb at there.

Reactions: ithappens and kaledhayut
N

Nigh

Experienced
Oct 12, 2020
Are Airbnb's closed too
I read article stating that they are closed, but opening to the vulnerable
I stayed in an airbnb, had to get away from my neigbour just said pipes leaked and my host was fine with it. If you have a legitimate reason why you can't stay....hotels need proof but I guess it's up to the airbnb host. But i stayed within my area.
Thank you, that's useful to know.

W

WaitingForTheBusInTh

Student
Nov 18, 2020
I intend to use a nearby forest but I also have a car and so can do that. Otherwise its dependent on your method. Dark park nearby?

Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
Wild camping is a nice option if you like the outdoors and a tent can be made quite cozy and homely, also if you find a remote place you don't have to worry about being interrupted and you can take your time and relax