• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Yeah I'm still here. Didn't kill myself yet. It's hard to do in my situation. Nothing I can do about it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pancake, Adûnâi, Forever Sleep and 2 others
d3ad

d3ad

Mar 15, 2023
I wholeheartedly agree. If I had dealt with my trauma first, I wouldn't have messed up at uni.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi and ultrasharpy123456
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
I wholeheartedly agree. If I had dealt with my trauma first, I wouldn't have messed up at uni.
I'm so sorry you had to go through that. Sometimes people forget that we're humans and they just expect us to know the right answers and responses to every situation and trauma can make you do things you never meant to do.

When I was going to school in college I was put into art classes, 2 of them. One was photography and the other was just illustration. I needed money for the supplies in photography but we really didn't have much. As for the illustration class because of my lack of self-control and my anxiety I kinda acted out in class by mistake semi-embarrassing myself. And once day we were given an assignment to draw what our kitchen looks like. I was living in a cheap moetel at the time and I drew a pile of trash on a counter with a tv because that's what my kitchen looked like. The professor looked like she felt bad for me, I could see it in her eyes.

And I have no idea what happened but something in me broke and I just stopped going to classes. I pretended to go every single day but really I never went.

• Hugs
Reactions: d3ad
d3ad

d3ad

Mar 15, 2023
Oh my, I am so sorry about that. It must have been a really difficult time in your life. 🥺
It's completely understandable why you would just stop going to class. You went through so much. I am here if you ever need someone to talk to. I can relate to the uni thing and I did the same thing, so I understand. 🫂

• Love
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It's not exactly great to be pushed into anything. On the other hand though, when a friend of mine finished uni, their parents supported them in having a break. But honestly- I don't think that was wise. Everyone else was already looking for and getting jobs. Their weeks turned to months, turned to years. Then- employers will possibly ask what you've been doing in that time. Of course they'll employ someone will experience over you.

Also bear in mind that, if you'd taken time out, you would have been older than the rest of the people on that course. That isn't always great in terms of fitting in.

Never the less, I do feel bad for you. I guess it's a case by case situation. Some people probably would have benefited from taking a different route in life. I'm just trying to say though, things possibly would also have been difficult if you'd delayed college. It's hard to know really. I'm sorry though. It's horrible to look back at uncomfortable times.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and ultrasharpy123456
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
The best cure against mental health issues is hardship. People in the past had holodomors and cholera outbreaks every other year, and they were fine as hell. Meanwhile, I'm a weak bitch because I have always had everything given to me (aside from headpats).

(Talking only about myself, pls don't get offended.)

• Love
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456