M

Mortalscreensaver

Jul 31, 2019
If I've never done H before...would a high dose shot up first time be enough to do me in?

I've seen it used as a murder tactic on TV.

Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
In theory, yes. Opiates are CNS depressants, enough will knock you unconcious and stop your breathing, which is how they generally kill. (Death by asphyxiation on your own vomit is another way.)

That being said, with recriational opiates these days being almost 100% filler/cutting chemicals, it can be hard to get enough for a certain hot dose these days. You might have a hard time injecting enough very impure street drugs to guarantee a fatal overdose (I'd guess the drugs woukd probably knock you out or make you too lethargic to shoot up more first, especially as a first time user) ... then again, so many people fatally OD accidentally, it can't be that hard, if you're trying, so maybe.

It's how I'd go out if I knew I could get enough pure opiates - a peaceful death with a drug-induced euphoria going on does sound nice.

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Do you know any dealers? And importantly do they know you?
No dealer wants an OD on their product

Reactions: Lookingforabus
Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
Do you know any dealers? And importantly do they know you?
No dealer wants an OD on their product

This is a good point. Especially in the US, there have been a bunch of laws making it murder to provide opiates that result in an OD. I wouldn't want to be the reason for someone helping me out getting charged with murder.