NotAllFairiesMakeIt

NotAllFairiesMakeIt

Aug 11, 2022
I recently went to my Pysch er because I honestly couldn't handle the pressure of life.
I had attempted to order SN but couldn't get ahold of it, and it just made me feel like I couldn't do anything right.
so I go, and I tell the person at the desk, I essentially want to die, but not really and I just need to get my anxiety under control and new the prescribed meds immediately when possible. Im taken to be seen, and I mention the failure or receiving SN and this is when everything changes.
I can't get meds, I can't leave, Im 24 years old and I can either call my mom to come and get me and say that I will stay with her or I will be forced to be hospitalized. during the same time, my father is in surgery for liver cancer that everyone in the family is stressed about.
She comes, we stay for 8 hours in the ER until they finally deem me safe and her safe enough to take me. I felt trapped and hopeless and worse than I felt before. I really had no control. I just wanted some anxiety meds and nearly lost all my rights. Im emotionally exhausted, I just want some fucking SN and I want to go to bed.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Shivali, Huntfish34, emgrl and 1 other person
emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
Unfortunately, it's impossible to be completely truthful with anyone when it comes to CTB. They say they want to know, so they can help. As most of us know, their "help" isn't what we need. They'll never allow anyone to CTB, so opening up about it will only bring upon what happened to you. I'm so sorry you went through that, and to not have any meds is just barbaric. They blow my mind "here, take these meds that help mask your true pain!" which quickly turns into "ohhh, you want to harm yourself? Now I'll take away your medication, you have to do the hard part yourself!" It makes NO sense whatsoever. Prescribing pills that clearly state they can increase suicide ideation, only to rip said pills from your hand when you really need them. Again, I'm so sorry for everything you endured. I hope you're able to rest, and you're able to get what you need. ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: NotAllFairiesMakeIt, Finding Sirius, Jrmull1993 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would never see it as a good idea to mention suicide methods. After all we live in a world where suicide is so stigmatised and our right to die is not respected. That sounds like an really awful experience, to me hospitals sound like horrible places. I'm sorry that you had to endure that. I wish you relief from your suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: NotAllFairiesMakeIt