• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lalari!!

Lalari!!

Fantasy Princess
Apr 17, 2022
Anyone knows a good method to CTB in a psych ward please?

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think personally, if I was in that situation, I would wait until I got out. It sounds too risky ctb in a psych ward, as methods can fail if someone is found too soon. I wish you the best.

Reactions: shrek34, sourokraandfish, Lafayette1778 and 5 others
Upvote 0
Lalari!!

Lalari!!

Fantasy Princess
Apr 17, 2022
I think personally, if I was in that situation, I would wait until I got out. It sounds too risky ctb in a psych ward, as methods can fail if someone is found too soon. I wish you the best.
Thank you for ur input! By the way I'm allowed to go out of the hospital for a while with a permission from the doctor so I'm also thinking of that as a way but don't know where or what to do to CTB

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Upvote 0
Checkmate64

Checkmate64

i already feel dead
Mar 14, 2020
I'm in the same position as you, I'm trying to bide my time until they let me go but i'm not sure how much longer I can wait. Although i've noticed some staff are pretty incompetent where i am so i reckon if i timed it right i'd have a significant window of time in order to CBT.
Sorry i know that not very helpful at all.

Upvote 0
Lalari!!

Lalari!!

Fantasy Princess
Apr 17, 2022
I'm in the same position as you, I'm trying to bide my time until they let me go but i'm not sure how much longer I can wait. Although i've noticed some staff are pretty incompetent where i am so i reckon if i timed it right i'd have a significant window of time in order to CBT.
Sorry i know that not very helpful at all.
Oh no worries, it feels less lonely to know that someone is also in the same position as you. I hope you can leave the psych ward soon though

• Hugs
Reactions: Checkmate64
Upvote 0
deathbydragon

deathbydragon

take me with you
Mar 17, 2022
Yeah it's too risky in there. If they find you in the middle of a hanging attempt they'll have no issue stopping you, even if that puts you in a vegetative state.

Upvote 0
loststar

loststar

Just looking for the way
Apr 18, 2022
Same position. Ive taken to hiding my meds in the hopes that if im here for a long time i may save up enough to ctb

Upvote 0