Cunanan77

Cunanan77

One of life's tragedies
Aug 2, 2022
I'm posting from my Phone atm, i'm stuck in a mental hospital. I would like to transfer to another hospital, but due to psychological evaluation they won't let me. They say my problems stem from a different kind of psychological disorder.

How do i covince them, they say i'm psychotic and i want to transfer to a place where they manage fear and anxiety. I'm not pychotic atm, though i have been in the past

Isn't it my right as a patient to pick what treatment i get ?

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
I'm posting from my Phone atm, i'm stuck in a mental hospital. I would like to transfer to another hospital, but due to psychological evaluation they won't let me. They say my problems stem from a different kind of psychological disorder.

How do i covince them, they say i'm psychotic and i want to transfer to a place where they manage fear and anxiety. I'm not pychotic atm, though i have been in the past

Isn't it my right as a patient to pick what treatment i get ?
I guess it depends on the law within your country. My country has free choice of hospitals and treatment (in practice), however, if you are a threat to yourself or/and others, health professionals will decide or in case of being psychotic and that freedom also gets limited when corona cases are high (at least here).

Reactions: Dead Ghost
H

Helmetrash

Sep 1, 2022
I'm so sorry yours going through that. Hope I could help.

Cunanan77

Cunanan77

One of life's tragedies
Aug 2, 2022
It's a shame that conversion therapy is getting the backlash for being inhumane but medical sectioning for suicidals is left in the dust.
Recently in the news some girl got euthanasia because she had trauma due to being present at the Brussels airport bombing, tho she had mental health stuff going on already. Its a cruel world.