• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

erdbeeren

erdbeeren

Student
Oct 13, 2021
In the event that I fail to ctb, I want to have a backup plan.

But let's consider the worst case scenario: I am discovered before I die and forced to go to the hospital (which is arguably worse than prison).

Is there any realistic way I could "finish the job" without intervention?

Hopefully, my months of planning will prevent this.

• Hugs
Reactions: houseofleaves, Zakovian331, Dead Meat and 1 other person
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
do you drive? do you have a car?

I plan to drive to an isolated area. I am still looking for my spot but I have to research properly. I even considered "ghosted towns" in my research but I don't think I will go that far.

• Hugs
Reactions: houseofleaves and Dead Meat
Upvote 0
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
The only thing I've read for this situation is the tourniquet method in Final Exit (or maybe PPeH I don't remember). But in those cases people usually go with at least a little notice so they can stash things in their overnight bag. I'm not sure what you could do if you got taken there after you passed out :(

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk and Dead Meat
Upvote 1
Z

Zakovian331

Dec 3, 2021
House M.D. - S5 E12 - ''Painless'' episode kinda involve some ideas of doing it in the hospital, but I'm not sure if these final ''methods'' are painless and fast.
The main character didn't care about how peaceful the method is cause he was suffering from an endless pain in the whole body 24/7,so even suffocate under water could be the option for him.
So,he tried :
1.Air in blood
2.Drinking isopropanol
Both attempt failed,cause House and the team didn't let him to die until House solve the puzzle.

Also try to search for ''suicide in the hospital / suicide in the hospital case report''
For example I found these :
''She then unwrapped the gauze bandage from her wrist, wrapped it around her neck and over the shower bar in the bathroom, and attempted to hang herself.''

''While awaiting psychiatric admission and after several hours of observation, security briefly left the patient's room; they returned to find the patient unresponsive, cyanotic, and hanging from the cardiac monitor with the monitor wires wrapped around his neck. The patient did not survive despite a code blue resuscitation.''

Reactions: houseofleaves and little helpers
Upvote 3