vaspertine

vaspertine

Nov 22, 2022
i was admitted to hospital again after having a panic attack at work and the only thing anyone could think to do was to call an ambulance and take me to the emergency department. i'm so tired of trying to fight my shockingly poor mental health and i'm tired of trying medications that make me even more depressed and i don't know what else i can try. i'm really wanting to ctb so badly but i'm also too cowardly to attempt again. i just wish mentally i could feel even slightly better.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, Praestat_Mori, lita-lassi and 2 others
socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
I'm sorry to here you had to go to the ER again. A panic attack at work sound truly awful.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, lwlaiet8887, vaspertine and 1 other person
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
im so sorry this happened 🖤 is there any way you can incorporate coworkers into your support network? like telling them what may help if that happens again? i hope you feel a bit better after discharge 🖤

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and vaspertine
Dr. Henjin

Dr. Henjin

Sep 23, 2023
Oh man I relate a lot. I've been to the ER quite a few times over the last few years and its horrible. I hope you get out soon.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and vaspertine
vaspertine

vaspertine

Nov 22, 2022
im so sorry this happened 🖤 is there any way you can incorporate coworkers into your support network? like telling them what may help if that happens again? i hope you feel a bit better after discharge 🖤

i don't think my coworkers really understand that much. it's supportive up to a point but unfortunately it's hard to take a step back at work and try to relax. thanks though ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and lita-lassi
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be awful being trapped in that situation, it's dreadful how people have to suffer so much in this existence but anyway best wishes.