Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
Would anyone like to watch (horror) movies with me through Discord? I have an illegal site where i can get most movies and even new movies quite quickly and i can then screenshare it for us to watch together.
I used to do this with an irl friend, but we fell out because i didn't gank him in a videogame lol. Actually unreal what kind of a manchild you have to be to end a friendship over a little dispute in a videogame, but anyways i digress.

real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
League of Legends can really bring out the worst in people , I know from experience :ahhha:.

• Love
Reactions: Enlighten
PeterRabbit

PeterRabbit

Feb 19, 2023
Would anyone like to watch (horror) movies with me through Discord? I have an illegal site where i can get most movies and even new movies quite quickly and i can then screenshare it for us to watch together.
I used to do this with an irl friend, but we fell out because i didn't gank him in a videogame lol. Actually unreal what kind of a manchild you have to be to end a friendship over a little dispute in a videogame, but anyways i digress.
LoL split up a tight friend group for me too. Irl friends for years, we got into it, *some* of us started taking it way too seriously. I had the last berating rant from hell I could take for not "being there" for a Dragon gank or something.

Truly a shame. I saw the newest Nun movie, it was solid - I've been keeping up with that whole series. I watched Eden Lake recently after hearing good reviews but didn't care for it that much.

• Love
Reactions: Enlighten