feder

feder

I'm more scarred more scarred than my wrist is.
Apr 13, 2023
I used to get mood swings pretty often but today they are just unbearable. It feels like I don't even understand who I am anymore, I'm angry one minute and I feel just fine the next, after that I'm sad and want to ctb but 3 mins later I feel happy with my life overall. It's awful no stability whatsoever I just want to feel stable for one damn hour.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, XdragonsoulX and bebebeep
M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
I feel ya.

In my case, I can pinpoint why I'm swingy- mental illness and fucked up life situations. That helps a bit to ground me when I swing too far.

But regardless, it's damn exhausting. I'd rather just be down or up for a while. Or just numb.

• Hugs
Reactions: feder, Praestat_Mori and bebebeep
-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
I am sorry you feel this way. You will find a solution to this, very soon.
You can try modafinil...running them at low doses- 100 mg proved to be a bit helpful. I am fine with wanting to CTB but I cannot tolerate oscillating between two totally polar ideas.

I wish you the best

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: feder and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really tiring what you are going through, it's dreadful how people suffer so much in this existence. But anyway I wish you the best.

L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
I am sorry you feel this way. You will find a solution to this, very soon.
You can try modafinil...running them at low doses- 100 mg proved to be a bit helpful. I am fine with wanting to CTB but I cannot tolerate oscillating between two totally polar ideas.

I wish you the best
Moda gave me the will to live for a while longer but I just don't care anymore.

I run 300mg of armodafinil. Stimulants put me to sleep in low doses for some reason.

It gave me motivation to do things which helped for a little bit but my core issues never got solved and so everything just feels mundane and meaningless now.

Feels like I'm doing stuff for no reason. It won't pay off. It's not worth it. Giving up is the only thing that will work and solve my issues. No one else is willing to truly help or do anything without pretending to be God.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: feder, Praestat_Mori and -FrozenRobot-
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
I used to get mood swings pretty often but today they are just unbearable. It feels like I don't even understand who I am anymore, I'm angry one minute and I feel just fine the next, after that I'm sad and want to ctb but 3 mins later I feel happy with my life overall. It's awful no stability whatsoever I just want to feel stable for one damn hour.
Hey OP, i'm sorry you have these highly volatile feelings. I've seen you comment nice things on people's posts, So you defintely deserve better. If you'd like to talk about it, i can try to guide you through these moments, whenever they occur.

Reactions: feder