Helpmeplease

Helpmeplease

Misery
Jul 4, 2020
I have this horrible brain fog so bad that i cant even think straight or write properly. Its taking me so much of my brain power just to write this. I fucking hate this. Im so sick of everything. When will this end?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, BlackPoppet, Brink and 9 others
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
I feel for you! :hug:

I'm going through an MS attack right now. I walk into rooms without the slightest clue why, I can't remember names and when I'm wiritng (like this post) getting the words out as I think them is all but impossible. I find myself scanning the room for triggers of what I was thinking of. It's crazy and so so frustrating. I had a Zoom group last night and wasted so much time trying to get a good sentence out!?

Right now I can blame it on the MS but it's only slightly better in between exacerbations, when I have no excuse.

I've taken to carrying a pen with me so I can scribble things on my hand in hopes I don't forget.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlackPoppet, Meditation guide and Lilium
I

inactive

Student
Jul 26, 2020
My brain is also utterly and frustratingly useless. The ineptitude of it just blows me away sometimes. I want a refund.

Reactions: BlackPoppet and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I feel for you! :hug:

I'm going through an MS attack right now. I walk into rooms without the slightest clue why, I can't remember names and when I'm wiritng (like this post) getting the words out as I think them is all but impossible. I find myself scanning the room for triggers of what I was thinking of. It's crazy and so so frustrating. I had a Zoom group last night and wasted so much time trying to get a good sentence out!?

Right now I can blame it on the MS but it's only slightly better in between exacerbations, when I have no excuse.

I've taken to carrying a pen with me so I can scribble things on my hand in hopes I don't forget.

I never knew MS had symptoms like that(multiple sclerosis i take it?) my dad suffered from it. I am always putting stuff down and forgetting where i put it and have to walk in and out of rooms.or used to walk to my van and forget what i went for! i think thats down to past recreational drug abuse though!!!

Reactions: BlackPoppet and cassie
H

Hearhear

Jul 31, 2020
I have this as well. Even though I graduated from university, I feel so dumb. It's like my brain is super slow and filled with cotton.

Reactions: Buffy5120
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
For me when I try to make myself do things it feels like my brain shuts off. It's like there is a strange resistance to my thoughts and it becomes really stressful for me. Makes it really hard to study or clean or do much of anything.