heldbyone

heldbyone

Jun 12, 2022
Hello dear ss users i just summed up my courage to post here i need some answers to my questions.

First of all i want to say i have no access to therapist and i cant afford doctor unless its very serious matter.

I have lost many great jobs due to my sudden change in the mood and decisions i have known myself to have mood swings i also suffer from pcos which i found out 4 years ago .

My questions is
Does my suicidal thoughts comes from pcos ?

Does hormones change during pcos ?

Should i sick professional to find if i have bipolar or not ?

My condition is very bad that yesterday i was about to make worst decision hence it was my first day of period.

I hope a med student or a doctor could answer im really desperate

• Love
Reactions: LoveYoux
LoveYoux

LoveYoux

Haunted
Jun 6, 2022
It sounds like seeking out some professional advice would be worth it just for the relief it would bring x

Reactions: heldbyone
Chinchilla

Chinchilla

Nov 5, 2021
Hello dear ss users i just summed up my courage to post here i need some answers to my questions.

First of all i want to say i have no access to therapist and i cant afford doctor unless its very serious matter.

I have lost many great jobs due to my sudden change in the mood and decisions i have known myself to have mood swings i also suffer from pcos which i found out 4 years ago .

My questions is

My condition is very bad that yesterday i was about to make worst decision hence it was my first day of period.

Pcos can cause dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin levels to drop although it is unknown why.

Hormonal birth controls have been said to improve symptoms, depending on your country they may be accessible at a low price or even free?

I don't know if it will help but it could be worth a try.

TheLastFemaphrodyke

TheLastFemaphrodyke

Student
May 25, 2022

My questions is

YES! Hormones and PCOS can cause mood swings and depression!

Check your teeth as well, I was CERTAIN I was loosing all grip with reality and having actual physical tremors for months, until three weeks ago when I had a root canal that I had needed for almost three years.
The tremors have stopped and I feel more like a human again and less like I am just going off the deep end never to return.

heldbyone

heldbyone

Jun 12, 2022
It sounds like seeking out some professional advice would be worth it just for the relief it would bring x
The mental health in my country is counted as a joke im very scared
Pcos can cause dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin levels to drop although it is unknown why.

Hormonal birth controls have been said to improve symptoms, depending on your country they may be accessible at a low price or even free?

I don't know if it will help but it could be worth a try.
Oh my i didn't know about that i will do more researches because medicine access is less expensive here thanks
YES! Hormones and PCOS can cause mood swings and depression!

Check your teeth as well, I was CERTAIN I was loosing all grip with reality and having actual physical tremors for months, until three weeks ago when I had a root canal that I had needed for almost three years.
The tremors have stopped and I feel more like a human again and less like I am just going off the deep end never to return.
Actually my teeth is a mess i have many cavities and also teeth pains

• Informative
  • Aww..
Reactions: TheLastFemaphrodyke and LoveYoux
TheLastFemaphrodyke

TheLastFemaphrodyke

Student
May 25, 2022
The mental health in my country is counted as a joke im very scared

Oh my i didn't know about that i will do more researches because medicine access is less expensive here thanks

Actually my teeth is a mess i have many cavities and also teeth pains
Please go to the dentist, it may help, at least some, it really did me.

P

PartlyHuman

Sorry for my English
Jan 10, 2021
I'm not a med-professional but yeah PCOS is associated with depression not sure about mood swings. Also, I think you'll hardly get an answer here, r/pcos might be a much better place to ask these questions :)

heldbyone

heldbyone

Jun 12, 2022
I'm not a med-professional but yeah PCOS is associated with depression not sure about mood swings. Also, I think you'll hardly get an answer here, r/pcos might be a much better place to ask these questions :)
I dont have any social medias but i will search it up thanks for the advice