E

eternalbliss22

Dec 17, 2022
Part of me is hoping to be able to post here. Have a job, free of being spied on, manipulated, harassed & gaslighted. I can only imagine what I could be by being free of it all. I don't want to abandon my cats. First things first

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: exhaustedperfection, Regen, disillusion and 1 other person
MidnightCat

MidnightCat

Still 3 more lives to go.
Jan 1, 2023
Part of me is hoping to be able to post here. Have a job, free of being spied on, manipulated, harassed & gaslighted. I can only imagine what I could be by being free of it all. I don't want to abandon my cats. First things first
My cats are really important too.. fortunatly, I'm sure my wife would take good care of them.

I hope..

I just hope I can make it to the day it won't hurt my loved ones as much. I don't want them to suffer.

Reactions: jlwww08271965
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
Having a good heart in a cold world can be moderated by the affection from pets. It is still possible to find kind people with good hearts, but they are rare.

You might consider volunteer work. You might meet a few others with good hearts as well.

Reactions: jlwww08271965 and Regen
R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
I am happy to read, that one piece of you wish to be in the recovery section. In real life I met people who are recovered successfull. Maybe you too?!

I understand your love to your cats. For me my dog is also a reason to live. I know, that nobody else want him, because he is a big, black dog in his middelage with some problems. His heart would be broken if he would lost his home a second time. I like cuddle with him. What do you like with your cats?

Reactions: jlwww08271965