CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
I feel like I'm about to self destruct. It's been almost 6 months since my last attempt and I promised everyone around me that I would give recovery a proper go. But my therapist refuses to help me, I haven't seen her since August and I can't get hold of her. The doctor said no meds would help me and I made me go from being on 4 meds at once to nothing with no support coming off of them. And okay they didn't make me feel better but id rather feel like a zombie than how I feel right now. I keep looking at SN again. I really don't know what to do.. I don't want to do this anymore.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: antigone_iris, Broken Chimera, bornfree and 8 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I can't believe how mean your doctors and therapist are being to you.
Hope everything gets better and if you do CTB, always have a well-organized plan.
Wish you the best, pal.

Reactions: demuic, bornfree, Meditation guide and 3 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I would first advise finding a new therapist and a new doctor. It sounds like the ones you have are incredibly unprofessional and borderline negligent.

Reactions: antigone_iris and demuic
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
You must live where I live where no one gives a damn no matter what you are going through. I've reached out and frantically tried to get help for my health problems and this is simply not possible. One doctor laughed at me and told jokes when I said I can't swallow for example.

• Aww..
Reactions: antigone_iris and demuic
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
you could try CBT before CTB by getting a new psychologist?
really strange they do not want to help you ;-;

Reactions: antigone_iris
B

bornfree

Student
May 10, 2020
I feel like I'm about to self destruct. It's been almost 6 months since my last attempt and I promised everyone around me that I would give recovery a proper go. But my therapist refuses to help me, I haven't seen her since August and I can't get hold of her. The doctor said no meds would help me and I made me go from being on 4 meds at once to nothing with no support coming off of them. And okay they didn't make me feel better but id rather feel like a zombie than how I feel right now. I keep looking at SN again. I really don't know what to do.. I don't want to do this anymore.
they have failed you. It sounds like they don't recognise just how badly they've failed you.

However if you feel the drugs help versus coming off them makes things worse for you then what reason do they have to force this on you.