f'dmylife

f'dmylife

Jun 3, 2020
I'm really hoping I can pull off the hanging tonight. I've got some oxycodone to try and take some of the pain away as what I'm using keeps pushing on my windpipe hard as fuck. I've really got to get it done soon cause my life is too much of an embarrassment and failure to deal with.

• Love
Reactions: all_pointless, FriendofDeath and russian_roulette
decafcoffee

decafcoffee

Nov 15, 2019
haha, i was considering doing exactly the same today. come keep me company if you die and become a ghost. im alone in this hotel room completely shaken to my core by yet another awful crisis and i have no idea what the fuck to do except die.

• Hugs
Reactions: FriendofDeath
f'dmylife

f'dmylife

Jun 3, 2020
haha, i was considering doing exactly the same today. come keep me company if you die and become a ghost. im alone in this hotel room completely shaken to my core by yet another awful crisis and i have no idea what the fuck to do except die.

God I hope I don't become a ghost. I can't stand to see fully-functioning, happy, intelligent, loving, relationship people for one more second.

decafcoffee

decafcoffee

Nov 15, 2019
God I hope I don't become a ghost. I can't stand to see fully-functioning, happy, intelligent, loving, relationship people for one more second.
nah dont worry i dont even have friends. my parents are supremely abusive to me and couldnt care less if i die on the streets, thats what they want actually. i dont want to go back to them but i have nowhere else at all that isnt likely to be even worse. although if i went to some trashy homeless shelter they wouldnt randomly kick me out because they were in a bad mood like my father would. if only complaining to the right person could save me. this is truly a cold and heartless world. if i become a ghost i will probably enjoy myself a great deal. fly around, maybe? like a bird? spy on people? i would like that. also its creepy to think there are ghosts that can spy on us.

Reactions: FriendofDeath
f'dmylife

f'dmylife

Jun 3, 2020
nah dont worry i dont even have friends. my parents are supremely abusive to me and couldnt care less if i die on the streets, thats what they want actually. i dont want to go back to them but i have nowhere else at all that isnt likely to be even worse. although if i went to some trashy homeless shelter they wouldnt randomly kick me out because they were in a bad mood like my father would. if only complaining to the right person could save me. this is truly a cold and heartless world. if i become a ghost i will probably enjoy myself a great deal. fly around, maybe? like a bird? spy on people? i would like that. also its creepy to think there are ghosts that can spy on us.
Haha I've got enough people "spying" on me as is. My mind can't take any more company in that department.

decafcoffee

decafcoffee

Nov 15, 2019
Haha I've got enough people "spying" on me as is. My mind can't take any more company in that department.
well, if thats how it is then soon you could get to haunt all the people who wronged you. i was thinking, well it seems like ghosts could be real, but if they could fuck with people after death, wouldnt donald trump be constantly traumatized??? also, if people accidentally kill themselves with auto erotic asphyxiation, why arent more people doing it for real?! some real foods for thought.
well, if thats how it is then soon you could get to haunt all the people who wronged you. i was thinking, well it seems like ghosts could be real, but if they could fuck with people after death, wouldnt donald trump be constantly traumatized??? also, if people accidentally kill themselves with auto erotic asphyxiation, why arent more people doing it for real?! some real foods for thought.
also, how do we know people didnt auto erotic asphyxiate on purpose?!

f'dmylife

f'dmylife

Jun 3, 2020

also, how do we know people didnt auto erotic asphyxiate on purpose?!
no one wronged me. im just a weak stupid paranoid fuck. I guess you'd have to check whether the guy got off or not. otherwise what would be the point of dying.

decafcoffee

decafcoffee

Nov 15, 2019
no one wronged me. im just a weak stupid paranoid fuck. I guess you'd have to check whether the guy got off or not. otherwise what would be the point of dying.
nah, hell is other people. fuck em! they suuuuck. if i had a cabin in the woods with wifi and basic comforts i could live a happy life never seeing anyone again.

Reactions: all_pointless