• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nettles

Nettles

May 8, 2024
I wish it in a future will be possible to simulate mental illness in those who have never experienced it, those who judge and then I want to hear their opinion...We treat animals who are ill better. The older you get living with a mental illness the more it takes away from you, if it's not curable why should we suffer? Wish I lived in the the Netherlands.

Reactions: sserafim, Coconut blue, Mi Mi and 3 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
nobody should be forced to live a life they don't want it's their life nobody else todo with what they want

Reactions: AdamOndiAhman, sserafim, davidtorez and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's an unacceptable tragedy how it's not available for all everywhere, access to painless suicide needs to be a human right, the option to die painlessly without any risks or complications should always be there, it's truly so hellish how people have to struggle so much to die in this existence that is completely meaningless and undesirable in the first place. If it's up to me I never would have chosen existence and I should be able to free myself fro this existence in peace whenever I wish to.

Reactions: Nettles and davidtorez
davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
I wish Australia would one day become as civilised as the Netherlands

Reactions: Nettles
Nettles

Nettles

May 8, 2024
You nailed it; civilized 🙏

Reactions: davidtorez
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
How can we call it civilised to put people to sleep when we dont invest close enough to recovery?

We need to divert money in getting people better, not euthanasia like they are a piece of rubbish no one wants.

Reactions: davidtorez
davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
How can we call it civilised to put people to sleep when we dont invest close enough to recovery?

We need to divert money in getting people better, not euthanasia like they are a piece of rubbish no one wants.
We need both. Some people are beyond recovery, some aren't. We put non human animals down for less than what some people go through

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Mi Mi, lizzywizzy09 and 1 other person
Nettles

Nettles

May 8, 2024

The sufferers are the judges and interpreters of their suffering. Nobody's saying anything about regarding them/us/me as "rubbish no one wants" that's only your personal interpretation.
Why are you in here, may I ask? And why in the world have "Don't read PMs" by your profile?
Civilized yes because else I have to find illegal, undignified ways to get what I need to kill myself. It's not civilized and therefore not worthy. The word Suicide in German is Frei todt which means roughly free death. That says it all.

Reactions: AdamOndiAhman, sserafim and davidtorez
Coconut blue

Coconut blue

Student
May 13, 2024

i agree that we should be doing a better job in helping those who have the intention of recovering, but really not everyone can be helped, and some ppl don't choose to. we should be investing in recovery and mental health support services, but not impose them on anyone. it frustrates me so much when i hear normal, healthy ppl say those against recovery reject help bc "they're too sick" or "its their illness talking"

Reactions: sserafim
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
The sufferers are the judges and interpreters of their suffering. Nobody's saying anything about regarding them/us/me as "rubbish no one wants" that's only your personal interpretation.
Why are you in here, may I ask? And why in the world have "Don't read PMs" by your profile?
Civilized yes because else I have to find illegal, undignified ways to get what I need to kill myself. It's not civilized and therefore not worthy. The word Suicide in German is Frei todt which means roughly free death. That says it all.
Putting people to sleep rather than helping them get better seems wrong on every level to me.

Fair enough if someone is truly end of life, but most countries will euthanise people already. It's an open secret those end of life get too much Morphine 'accidentally'.

I just know the government's and rich would use it to massacre us.

Reactions: AdamOndiAhman