L

levinejohn

Aug 19, 2024
I'm doing the partial hanging method and wanted to see if anyone had recommendations of what hotel to do it at. Don't want my family to be horrified but If home is the only option might have to be that way.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight
null_blank

null_blank

just passing through
Aug 14, 2024
I'm doing the partial hanging method and wanted to see if anyone had recommendations of what hotel to do it at. Don't want my family to be horrified but If home is the only option might have to be that way.
Nicer hotels will have better quality fixtures. Sure, it's an expense but if you're checking out early, does that really matter very much?

Upvote 0
L

levinejohn

Aug 19, 2024
Nicer hotels will have better quality fixtures. Sure, it's an expense but if you're checking out early, does that really matter very much?
I don't mind the money but I wish they would let someone room tour in advance I don't want to pay and see some weak fixtures

Reactions: CatLove56
Upvote 0
null_blank

null_blank

just passing through
Aug 14, 2024
Booking sites or g* reviews generally have decent pics of rooms and those are worth looking at for sure

• Love
Reactions: maniac116 and fleetingnight
Upvote 0
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I'd search for reviews that mention privacy, and quiet/thick walls, so you won't be disturbed by anyone

Good luck, though I'm sorry it's come to this 🫂 If you feel like talking about your reasons or anything else, I'd be happy to listen. No pressure, of course, only if you'd like to

Reactions: maniac116
Upvote 0
L

levinejohn

Aug 19, 2024
I'd search for reviews that mention privacy, and quiet/thick walls, so you won't be disturbed by anyone

Good luck, though I'm sorry it's come to this 🫂 If you feel like talking about your reasons or anything else, I'd be happy to listen. No pressure, of course, only if you'd like to
My issues are health related most definitely posted about having hypothyroidism. The meds they gave don't help and the ones I use only work for a few hours. Thank you for reaching out I love seeing people like you on the internet offering to listen or help.

• Hugs
Reactions: lizzywizzy09 and fleetingnight
Upvote 0
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
My issues are health related most definitely posted about having hypothyroidism. The meds they gave don't help and the ones I use only work for a few hours. Thank you for reaching out I love seeing people like you on the internet offering to listen or help.
You're welcome. I don't have the same condition, but I know how it is having only temporary relief from health problems, and I know how much it can wear a person down. Again, good luck with everything

Upvote 0
I

Imcantbreathe

Aug 19, 2024
Use expedia you'll have a decent understanding what you're paying for/ walking into...

Upvote 0
Steff1337

Steff1337

Autistic and schizophrenic, please be respectful
Jun 21, 2024
Whatever way you go, I wish you absolute freedom from this cruel world.

Reactions: Wistful and levinejohn
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you all the best.

Reactions: levinejohn
Upvote 0