• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cringeque3n

Cringeque3n

Dec 23, 2020
Hey guys, so recently i was unsuccessful in ordering SN online, as in i got the courage to do it and received a different chemical [i think you can see my other post?]. I took it as a sign that maybe i wasn't meant to die by ctb and actually told a friend about what happened and told her to stop me if i ever do some crazy shit like that again... lol well anyways im jusy sitting here before the new year a little drunk and just thinking so much about what's to come. My life is actually going to change so much in the next year, that's a fact. I just ordered SN online AGAIN from a different source because as much as i think im enlightened and can make my own life the way i want it, thats just unrealistic. I am not a strong person and need to do this. Just really really hoping i get the real thing this time so i can feel at peace and confident in the fact that i can easily take myself out of this world any time i want to. I feel a. Little bad because i got my friedn all stressed [i was panicked and had to talk about it] and now im ordering poison online AGAINNN lol.... not telling her obviously. let's just hope this goes well

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I wish you the best. I definitely would not tell anyone if you are serious. I'm sure they would tell someone to try to stop you.:hug:

Reactions: Cringeque3n
Cringeque3n

Cringeque3n

Dec 23, 2020
I wish you the best. I definitely would not tell anyone if you are serious. I'm sure they would tell someone to try to stop you.:hug:
Yeah i definitely am not trying to get stopped >~< hoping for the best ❤

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer