drennedrat

drennedrat

Jun 12, 2023
Does anybody else feel like death will bring them what they truly want? I've always felt like being "elsewhere" and i feel like dying will take me there. Whether it be an actual place or simply empty nonexistence. A part of me romanticizes CTB because I feel like closing my life now before I get old and make more mistakes will be best. Especially bc my mental illness will only get worse as time goes on.
I'm going on a trip with my parents tomorrow and celebrating my friends wedding tonight. Hoping to leave them with good memories before I leave sometime in the coming weeks. Maybe I'll go out hiking a few times to scope out a good spot and write a few letters first. I just want to make sure my loved ones know that it's not their fault whatsoever.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Yes non-existence forever is what I want for me. Only non-existence forever will guarantee I don't ever suffer extreme pain. Death will bring that

Last edited:
Reactions: drennedrat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, I very strongly believe death to be nothing more than a dreamless and eternal sleep which is exactly what I wish for. Only the eternity of nothingness can bring peace and true relief from suffering, it comforts me so much the thought of being dead with this cruel and meaningless existence permanently forgotten about.

T

ThatCharlotte

Sep 16, 2023
I hope that I get to meet my best friend again after I die and spend an eternity with them. If not, eternal nothingness will suffice.

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I'm so exhausted from dealing with chronic physical and mental illness that I hope there's eternal nothingness. I really hope consciousness ends with death.