Q

qsocdu

Oct 9, 2022
So yeah, what's up with this shit? Fuck whoever invented that.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, DeadlineDialer and letmejoindeath
bridgegirl

bridgegirl

life on the edge, I guess
Oct 16, 2023
Seeing those THERE IS HOPE hotline signs next to dangerous places just makes me want to rip the sign out of the ground and hit someone with it.

• Yay!
Reactions: SVEN, DeadlineDialer and qsocdu
L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
The word triggers me and makes me angry that it made me endure all this time. Hope is like a mirage in the desert. Absolutely useless and pointless. Nothing matters.

Reactions: DeadlineDialer and qsocdu
carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
its so dumb how my brain convinces me there is when ive been waiting for so long and been given nothing. 18 years of dissapointment and yet my body chooses to hope that one day my luck will change.

Reactions: DeadlineDialer and qsocdu
Q

qsocdu

Oct 9, 2022
its so dumb how my brain convinces me there is when ive been waiting for so long and been given nothing. 18 years of dissapointment and yet my body chooses to hope that one day my luck will change.
I was so dumb I got to a point I started beliving those tiktok tarot readings, oh yeah great things are coming, well guess maybe not
The word triggers me and makes me angry that it made me endure all this time. Hope is like a mirage in the desert. Absolutely useless and pointless. Nothing matters.
That's it, just a mirage

Reactions: bridgegirl
Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Recovery are not the winner.
Feb 24, 2023
After going through many odds and circumstances, being pushed forcefully by time to face the rough road that life and this world gave to me, while I also had to lost so many things in the way, i had finally come to the conclusion and sure hope don't exist

Even if I try to think it through, planning how things should have been, I cannot prevent the unexpected, that's the scary part, uncertainties, who knows what could I've lost next because of it, what could've been sacrificed more, it will never be enough, I feel I'm slowly consumed to nothing

It feels like I cannot hope because it's not my place in life to

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and qsocdu
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly do believe that any hope in this existence is just a delusion to lead to more suffering once one finally has no choice but to face reality. Existence will always feel so undesirable and hopeless to me, I see it as such a curse existing in this harmful reality where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer.

Reactions: qsocdu
Q

qsocdu

Oct 9, 2022
I certainly do believe that any hope in this existence is just a delusion to lead to more suffering once one finally has no choice but to face reality. Existence will always feel so undesirable and hopeless to me, I see it as such a curse existing in this harmful reality where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer.
It's so tiresome, I gave up really. Gonna just shut off in my shell

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Hope should be renamed to Cope. Because it never really lasts.

• Yay!
Reactions: Unhumanly., qsocdu and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
"Hope" that things could finally become better is one of the biggest obstacles on the way to CTB when it is already clear that CTB is the only relief.

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン and qsocdu