qwert3948

qwert3948

Apr 24, 2023
Having hope while being helpless is the most arduous horrible fucking torture to ever go through, but now i found a glimpse that i can be helped

i'm pretty pretty sure i have PMD & i'm talking to my therapist about it after no contact for awhile. My only issue is that I just don't know if i'll be able to get a diagnosis.
If i do get a diagnosis and therefore treatment, i can fulfill my hope of being happy.

i really just don't want to be disappointed. but who knows, maybe i can live & be happy? i was thinking this was near impossible for me at this point, i genuinely didn't think i would live to see 2024

i really just to not be disappointed because if this goes wrong it's when i'll be over.

Reactions: bluesoapyskies
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
You might want to exp[lore something like volunteer work. Some find happiness in helping to others

bluesoapyskies

bluesoapyskies

Aug 4, 2023
Having hope while being helpless is the most arduous horrible fucking torture to ever go through, but now i found a glimpse that i can be helped

i'm pretty pretty sure i have PMD & i'm talking to my therapist about it after no contact for awhile. My only issue is that I just don't know if i'll be able to get a diagnosis.
If i do get a diagnosis and therefore treatment, i can fulfill my hope of being happy.

i really just don't want to be disappointed. but who knows, maybe i can live & be happy? i was thinking this was near impossible for me at this point, i genuinely didn't think i would live to see 2024

i really just to not be disappointed because if this goes wrong it's when i'll be over.
which pmd? Pelizaeus-Merzbacher disease or presmenstrual dysphoric disorder?

im in a similar boat so i know how you feel. i hope things work out because as you said, wanting to have hope in a hopeless situation is despairing.