konstantine_217

konstantine_217

Didn’t sign up for this
Sep 22, 2023
This may be offensive for those who truly have lost all hope for a decent life and would do anything not to feel hopeless. This is because, personally, every time I get a bit of hope for the future/rehabilitation I try to get me back into my usual mood and get rid of it. I hate me for this. I see hope almost like a trap and I'm sure I'll be hurt again. However this feeling is less and less often as most of the time I'm hopeless

Thx for reading and sorry for any grammatical mistakes. Just wanted to get rid of this thought

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, kunikuzushi, 4am and 6 others
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
Hope is a scary thing, you're not wrong. If you want hope you are gonna get hurt and it will hurt a lot, but there is no life without a little suffering. Is a little suffering worth it to you? I hope you can make the right decision, whatever it may be.

Reactions: Undertow Mermaid and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Hope is a delusion and it causes more problems later on because life rarely ever works out for most people.

Reactions: konstantine_217
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly believe that any hope in this cruel existence just exists to be taken away and lead to more suffering, the way that you feel is understandable, I see any hope as a delusion, existence will always be hopeless to me.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, todeswunsch and konstantine_217
Undertow Mermaid

Undertow Mermaid

Human Centipede is a tour de force
Feb 5, 2023
I believe life and the universe is about balance, and you need hope to have suffering otherwise it's not hope anymore, it's just a state of being. Cliché I know, but in season 6 of Buffy after she comes back from what we can presume is heaven and they have this big musical demon causing everyone to burst out in song -- Spike sings to her in reply to her own hopelessness...

"Life's not a song.
Life isn't bliss, life is just this, it's living.
You'll get along,
The pain that you feel, you only can heal by living.
You have to go on living.
So one of us is living."

I dunno I think back to this line sometimes, he's right in a way -- the only hope you have of ever being happy is by living. You'll never achieve true happiness even when you're dead, because you'll be nothing you won't be around to ever have that "happy." That's what hope is, the chance, the belief you could be happy even if for a brief moment in time, but you have to be living to experience it. Only the living have hope.

Reactions: movinout17, todeswunsch, konstantine_217 and 1 other person
todeswunsch

todeswunsch

On overtime in life
Oct 19, 2023
Hope is just another world for the fear of accepting reality as it is

Reactions: LittleBlackCat, Photographer Fizzle, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
E

Endoflifecomestoall

Student
Oct 31, 2021
I have none. I have msa, a neurological disease
I have no hope I have msa, a neurological condition
I have no hope I have msa, a neurological condition

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread and konstantine_217
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yes, I relate to this. I feel scared when I feel hopeful or particularly happy because I know the fall will hurt more. The worst I've felt in life has been after having hope. Yet, it's hard to do anything new without a little bit of it. I just try and temper it with reason now- things may look hopeful now but- just wait and see- it's bound to turn to shit!

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and konstantine_217