Theresa Riot

Theresa Riot

Apr 5, 2020
I wish I could go back. I want to see my 14 year old self and tell her to just do it. I've seen the future, and there's nothing for you there. I know you still have hope, but hope is a lie that people tell you so they can feel better about themselves for "helping." Hope is the biggest lie anyone has ever told.

• Love
Reactions: charlottewilts, lululoo, NekoNomNom and 5 others
The Dark Chaos

The Dark Chaos

Craving chaos..
Apr 17, 2020
Hope is the sweetest lie of all. Decorated by faith. It gives you happiness for a moment but deep down you already know the truth behind the lie.

Reactions: PDAnnie2610, lululoo, Deleted member 17331 and 3 others
plough22

plough22

Living but not really, just surviving
May 1, 2020
HOPE is all I cling to, HOPE that things will get better. I miss being me, I miss being who I was

SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
Hope is simply optimism in action.

I think about therapy, and even disclosing to others that I'm suicidal, but I know above all else that all another can do is try and change my perspective.

I personally find this an insulting proposition. If I'm capable of forming my own opinions, and have confidence in my resolve, why would I actively seek another to change my opinions?

Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
Hope is a lie because most people just assuming our life will always be better, ignoring the fact it can be worse. Shits can happen even though we have the most positive mind.