CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
I love eating Honey Comb Cereal 1635561189710

You can eat like 5 bowls and it doesn't feel like you've eaten anything and then your teeth get fucked up.

They're so light, its like you're eating nothing. But it gives your brain that sensation of eating something and it calms you down.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: sasshimi, Huntfish34, lobster salad and 4 others
TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
Don't promote a company unless it pays you to do so.

• Yay!
Reactions: Huntfish34, Shadowplay, Antigonish and 1 other person
TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
The Joker GIF

Although it remains to be seen whether you're actually good at it.

• Yay!
Reactions: lobster salad, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 2 others
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
Those damn ads. You'd think this would be the last place they'd try to infiltrate.

But in all seriousness honey combs are great. I'm actually thinking about buying some.

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and WrongPlaceWrongTime
TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
How considerate of you to adorn all your posts with homo-erotically charged gifs for all the illiterates who are unable to read the "gay" under your profile picture.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Rogue Proxy, lobster salad and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
How considerate of you to adorn all your posts with homo-ertically charged gifs for all the illiterates who are unable to read the "gay" under your profile picture.
How naive of you to think that I do it for others :))

• Yay!
Reactions: Shadowplay and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Big honey comb have the forum staff in their pockets.

• Yay!
Reactions: stygal and Shadowplay
TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
I would like to take this opportunity to remark that the hyphen between the two components of the brand name is crucial, as it is apparent that a honeycomb is a distinctly different object than a honey comb.

Reactions: Shadowplay
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Read my signature.

You claiming that you're way too intelligent to ever waste time thinking would be akin to me saying I'm not purposely vulgar in a gay way in every single post :))

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
I thought that came naturally to you.

It does, almost as naturally as overthinking cums to you

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia0.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F10UUe8ZsLnaqwo%2F200.gif&hash=35ac0b257b02ee6db645aea5865f378b

Reactions: Antigonish
TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
  • Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Antigonish, GenesAndEnvironment and 1 other person
Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
They're magically grrrrrreaAAaat!! Just follow your nose!

Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Gotta admit I'm enjoying @hotelbeneathground and @Graf von Leiningen's old fashioned flame war a lot more than I wanna admit. When i see drama lm not involved in pcorn memes 14942840

• Yay!
Reactions: stygal, sadbadpsychogirl, ClownMe and 1 other person
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Big honey comb have the forum staff in their pockets.
conspiracy-theory.gif

The idea of a cereal brand secretly paying off people on a CTB forum is something out of conversation I would have while high. #based

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Rogue Proxy
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
The idea of a cereal brand secretly paying off people on a CTB forum is something out of conversation I would have while high. #based

The forum powers that be just want to make sure that we are given some much needed sugar :muah:

Thomas Middleditch Comedy GIF by CBS

Reactions: Shadowplay
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
They're magically grrrrrreaAAaat!! Just follow your nose!
I'm envisioning the cereal industry unleashing a horrifically-mutated, cereal mascot hybrid kaiju onto the world. The monstrosity shakes the puny humans from buses, subways, monorails, and some buildings like cereal boxes, and into its giant bowl. And it devours dozens of trapped humans by the spoonful.

• Yay!
Reactions: avoid_slow_death
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
I'm envisioning the cereal industry unleashing a horrifically-mutated, cereal mascot hybrid kaiju onto the world. The monstrosity shakes the puny humans from buses, subways, monorails, and some buildings like cereal boxes, and into its giant bowl. And it devours dozens of trapped humans by the spoonful.
This needs to be a movie. Immediately.

• Yay!
Reactions: Rogue Proxy
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
If the movie ends with the kaiju winning and annihilating the entire human species, it would be absolute gold!
Wait, there's another way to end it? Not one that makes sense.

Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Wait, there's another way to end it? Not one that makes sense.
Unfortunately, countless stories involving non-human antagonists (e.g. monsters, aliens, robots, mutants, zombies, demons, viruses, killer animals, ect.) usually end with the humans winning (by either destroying the antagonist(s) and/or surviving the onslaught). This media reflects the humans' arrogant attitude towards themselves as the superior species, and what sore losers they are at the mere thought of being defeated by non-human beings - even in a friendly, harmless competition.

Then again, these stories are concocted by the typical, anthrophilic creator for the typical, anthrophilic audience. In a sense, they are the species equivalent to self-insert "original" fiction with humans as the Mary Sues.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and avoid_slow_death