E

ending80

Aug 31, 2020
So I thought I would do benzos and alcohol, found out that won't work. Researched all night with no sleep every other method . Don't have time to order for some and we'll hanging frankly I'm afraid of. So finally decided gun. Only to find out I can't get one because I was committed 5 years ago for mental health issues. I'm just trying so hard to ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: Astral316
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
SN is probably the ticket. Or if you have some cash and can navigate the dark web, go with N.

Reactions: Astral316
E

ending80

Aug 31, 2020
Something bad just happened and I can't take it. My family is about to find out. I can't take the shame and I'm about to lose my license. I have to go.
I'm 57, I'm not a young adult and it wasn't my fault. It's just all too much.

It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You Know I Couldn't Last
Mar 1, 2020
Something bad just happened and I can't take it. My family is about to find out. I can't take the shame and I'm about to lose my license. I have to go.
I'm 57, I'm not a young adult and it wasn't my fault. It's just all too much.
Is it something you can share? That can help:)
I think all methods that people would advise on this site are ones that require preparation sorry. Usually purchasing items in advance.

Last edited:
E

ending80

Aug 31, 2020
It's just so long. I had a problem with alcohol after a divorce 5 years ago and family committed me twice. Then once my mother reported me for suspicion of dui. I was tested negative blood and urine but she told police I had hx of alcohol and drugs and I still lost license for 2 years. Had to remain substance free and pass urines for 2 years. I did but a dr filled 2 rx for benzo during that time. It was called Serax and I didn't know it was a benzo when I picked it up but I didn't take it. Never asked for a refill but on was called in with other meds and got picked up. After that I had to say don't call that in. Anyway that was 6 months ago and I had already got my license back and thought everything was fine until I am sure that they have reported me to the dmv for those 2 rx that violates contract. My license will be revoked as it states in contract and my family will disown me.