• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
what are your thought on building a xray machine to give your self cancer
would it be possible do this?
this could also be used to make your death look like natural causes

Step 1: High Voltage Power Supply. To produce xrays using a simple vacuum rectifier tube you'll need a high voltage power supply. ...
  1. Step 2: The Xray Tube. ...
  2. Step 3: The Housing. ...
  3. Step 4: The Photographic Xray Film. ...
  4. Step 5: The Whole Setup and the First Test. ...
  5. Step 6: The Results.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: GasMonkey
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Cancer is not peaceful, idk why tf any would want to give themselves cancer, it kills your body inside out, painfully. If you wanna die there are plenty of other methods, don't give yourself cancer ffs

Reactions: Fml, Glandular, dialogos and 4 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
still 10 million people die of cancer each year worldwide
That's true. But cancer isn't sth that kills someone quickly that takes years and sometimes decades of suffering. Besides that I don't think that a human body will grow cancer just shortly because of x-ray radiation, this will be a very long and slow process.

In my opinion this is not very reliable at least not short term. And cancer is often painful, no thanks.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: dialogos, Darkover and 90starve
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
still 10 million people die of cancer each year worldwide thats 800 million people die of it during your lifetime here
It's a tragic death, I rather jump off a building then suffer from cancer, my mom had blood cancer, and I've never seen someone in so much pain before

• Aww..
Reactions: dialogos, m1v, Darkover and 2 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
It's a tragic death, I rather jump off a building then suffer from cancer, my mom had blood cancer, and I've never seen someone in so much pain before
yeah my nan die of lung cancer her lungs were filling up with fluid she was in terrible amounts of pain not a pleasant way to go

Reactions: dialogos
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
i wouldn't wish this kind of death to anybody! please reconsider - cancer is a gruelling and horrible beast.

Reactions: dialogos and Darkover
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
no way shut up GIF by joecappa

Me after my 500th session .

• Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, GasMonkey, kifkif and 1 other person
worstOFsociety

worstOFsociety

Jan 25, 2023
Cancer isn't a guaranteed death either people can recuperate from it, and the pain and misery is just not worth it especially as Im sure people around you would force you to go to chemo which really fcks up your body. I'm sure someone made some kind of video showing the different stages of cancer sounds like something that would exist on the internet. If you really want to give yourself cancer tho GL don't understand what the appeal is as it's not a guaranteed death and you'll most likely end up suffering for years and having to go through chemo. SO if you do die you'll die in misery. If you want a natural looking death that badly I feel like getting black out drunk or high and throwing yourself into a lake would do the trick just make sure you don't leave any kind of suicide letter behind they might rule it as an accidental drowning or something I don't actually know but feel like there wouldn't be any way to prove that it was ctb. And since you weren't sober and people die of accidents while not being sober all the time they'll prolly just label you as a drunk or junky that accidentally fell into the lake and drowned. Especially as I doubt the police would bother spending time on such a case.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
don't understand what the appeal is as it's not a guaranteed death and you'll most likely end up suffering for years and having to go through chemo
you have to give your consent to be treated for chrome therapy
also i have brain injury for 7 years it would be better to have cancer at least you die from that

worstOFsociety

worstOFsociety

Jan 25, 2023
you have to give your consent to be treated for chrome therapy
also i have brain injury for 7 years it would be better to have cancer at least you die from that
you're saying that now, wonder if you'd still think that once you succeed at giving yourself it if that's your plan. But really if your aim is just not wanting people to think your death is suicide there are other options that would most likely be less painful. However it's really up to you what you want to do with your life and body.

Reactions: Darkover and dialogos
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
this is silly in every way

Reactions: Darkover, Glandular, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
E

eccram

Jul 4, 2023
Here's a fascinating read about x-ray incidents. It's not a good way to go.
"My courage is my work. I treat patients who suffer more or are encumbered more than me, and so I go on. By helping others I help myself". He went on to predict "I will die from the effects of early uncontrolled exposures to X-rays. And like many of the early pioneers, I too, will die a victim of natural science, a martyr to the X-rays."

Early victims of X-rays: a tribute and current perception

Last edited:
Weeb

Weeb

Jun 30, 2023
I feel like there are many better options than this one. But if someone wants to experience what it's like to have cancer, I guess go for it. Just doesn't sound like a good experience at all.