• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lifeless mindset

Lifeless mindset

See you on the other side
Oct 20, 2020
The key to this method is making sure the carotid artery's stay closed, cutting off blood to the brain. To make this i will be using a shoe string and a fork. First im gonna sit on the floor against a wall, then Im gonna wrap the shoe string around my neck making sure i have about 3 fingers of space between the string and my neck and also making sure the shoe string is tied above the adams apple to prevent blocking the airway which would result in my fight or flight to kick in. Next, i will slide the fork into the space between my neck and the string. Finally, i will start to turn the fork slowly until i start to feel dizzy. Once i start to turn dizzy i will continue to turn the fork until i go unconscious and within 10 minutes i will be dead from asphyxiation. It will be difficult for the fork to unwind because it will get caught on my chin or collar bone.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Life is pointless, Nutmeg, kurororo and 1 other person
FatalSystemError591

FatalSystemError591

{He/They}
Oct 12, 2020
I would be worried about when you go unconscious that you'd let go of the fork, slump over, and start to breathe again

• Aww..
Reactions: Lifeless mindset, Meditation guide, dropdeadfred and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Or fall on the fork and stab it into your neck but also be loose enough to breathe again.

• Hugs
Reactions: FatalSystemError591 and Nutmeg
RubberMan

RubberMan

Pharmacology/Toxicology Nerd
Oct 10, 2020
I would be worried about when you go unconscious that you'd let go of the fork, slump over, and start to breathe again
This can be avoided by adding a zip-tie to the setup in order to hold the windlass (fork in this case) at its intended torque.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nutmeg
Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

-
Sep 19, 2021
The key to this method is making sure the carotid artery's stay closed, cutting off blood to the brain. To make this i will be using a shoe string and a fork. First im gonna sit on the floor against a wall, then Im gonna wrap the shoe string around my neck making sure i have about 3 fingers of space between the string and my neck and also making sure the shoe string is tied above the adams apple to prevent blocking the airway which would result in my fight or flight to kick in. Next, i will slide the fork into the space between my neck and the string. Finally, i will start to turn the fork slowly until i start to feel dizzy. Once i start to turn dizzy i will continue to turn the fork until i go unconscious and within 10 minutes i will be dead from asphyxiation. It will be difficult for the fork to unwind because it will get caught on my chin or collar bone.
Did you get any further with this method? These are the only kinds of methods available to me at the moment, but they haven't been inducing unconsciousness..

Lifeless mindset

Lifeless mindset

See you on the other side
Oct 20, 2020
Did you get any further with this method? These are the only kinds of methods available to me at the moment, but they haven't been inducing unconsciousness..
I feel like if I was more committed, it would've worked. If I were to try again I'd use something like a broom stick or a cane instead of something small and short like a fork.

Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

-
Sep 19, 2021
I feel like if I was more committed, it would've worked. If I were to try again I'd use something like a broom stick or a cane instead of something small and short like a fork.
Thanks! Is this still a method you're considering?

Last edited: