MyChoiceToLeave

MyChoiceToLeave

Psychiatry Destroyed My Life
Jul 4, 2020
Only recently I had a good portion of my sleep issues resolved. However my abusive family that force drugged me with psych meds and gave me brain damage and even sexually abused me as a child kicked me out of the house and all of my belongings are there until I go to court. I am now unable to sleep at all again and will likely not make it many more days to even get to court before winding up abused in a psych ward again. I need to end it. My SN is in the house but I also think it is expired. The company doesn't even make SN anymore. I was thinking to McNutt myself but I don't know if I can legally get a weapon like that soon. There are g shows soon so maybe I can do that? N is probably impossible to get too. I have no other options that seem reasonable. I can't live homeless because I don't sleep at all in even comfortable conditions. I can only sleep at home at odd hours and now I don't have that home. My life sucks and I can't even end it in a peaceful way. Help?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: akana, pthnrdnojvsc, Shivali and 3 others
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I´m sorry to read how you are suffering. Are you able to receive a parcel in case you wanna try to order new SN or something else ? Are any other methods an option (CO, helium, nitrogen, tourniquet...) ?

Reactions: MyChoiceToLeave
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
All that anyone can do is look at the information in the resources section and make the best decision for themselves. Suicide really is so difficult and I am personally trapped in this world because of limited access to methods. It does sound really unbearable what you have to endure and people should not have to suffer like that. It is such a cruel and unfair world that we live in and I believe that a peaceful exit should be a human right. I hope that in whatever happens you find relief from what you are going through.

Reactions: MyChoiceToLeave
MyChoiceToLeave

MyChoiceToLeave

Psychiatry Destroyed My Life
Jul 4, 2020
I´m sorry to read how you are suffering. Are you able to receive a parcel in case you wanna try to order new SN or something else ? Are any other methods an option (CO, helium, nitrogen, tourniquet...) ?
I can receive a parcel. What is the deal with N nowadays? I might as well go N but I need updated info and I don't have access to a regular computer since it is in my home and basically stolen from me by my family for now.

Reactions: akana
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I have no info about availability of N. Maybe someone else knows.