• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cityoftroy

cityoftroy

Jul 22, 2024
I don't have rope, and I don't know what I can do with clothes. Can I use a belt? If I do partial hanging, in what way am I supposed to tie the belt around my neck?

For anchor points, there are no ceiling hooks and the door barely closes so I can't use its handle. I saw a post mentioning closet bars so I tested the strength of mine and it seems good. I pulled down with my bodyweight and it didn't wobble so I think it won't fall over on me. That leaves the material itself. What can I use from around the house? What should I buy?

P.S. how do I use the search feature? I couldn't find any buttons.

Reactions: Anhaedra
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You won't get the search function until you post a number of times, either in other people's threads, or by creating your own thread. You, also, need to be "active" on the site for a period of time, maybe 24 hours, or so. You'll need to post somewhere between 10 to 30 posts. You'll, also, gain the ability to DM other users at that time. In the meantime I suggest you read through the Hanging Megathread: