foxtail

foxtail

Jul 5, 2019
Hey Folks,

I'm new to the forum. How are you doing. Well I guess if you're here then it's not that great :blarg:

Exiting is all I could think about these days and I thought about burning charcoal in a tent. However, base on my research, looks like using N is the most ideal and painless method. I'm aware most online sellers are scammer so maybe it would be better to try make N at home? I'm not in the condition travel to other country and I doubt there are legit or reliable ways to get them in Canada Ontario. Just wondering would it be difficult to make N at home? I find quite few ebooks online but not sure which would be the best for someone like me with little to no chemistry background. For example there are `how to make nembutal at home` and `Recipe for nembutal: step by step guide` on Amazon but the reviews are bad for both book. It would be awesome if someone can provide some information on which book to get.

Of course, it would be much easier if I could just get them in a shop or online, but I'm a pretty skeptical person. I would rather leave my money to family than give them to some scammer. I know it's against forum rule to have transaction here but I assume it's OK to provide some reliable information/sources on how to get legitimate N? If that's also against the rule, please accept my apology.

Yea, I'm definitely leaning more towards using N to exit. I'm open to make them at home or get them somewhere else if ppl here can provide some information.

Thanks folks :smiling:

Reactions: Bluedew
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
If N were so easy to make, then A wouldn't be able to charge as much for a bottle as he does. His contact data is on the PPeH and is the only trustable source of contact.

Reactions: Bluedew and foxtail
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
If N were so easy to make, then A wouldn't be able to charge as much for a bottle as he does.
Still not enough profit in it to induce a second seller to enter the Nembutal market. Biggest problem is the lack of repeat business.

Seconal is what they use in US states that allow assisted suicide and it's thousands of dollars for comparison: https://www.goodrx.com/seconal

Reactions: Bluedew, foxtail and marcusuk63