Spoon_Selfharms

Spoon_Selfharms

Apr 6, 2023
I'm gonna be home alone tonight, I'm wondering if I should just say fuck it and hit beans?

• Hugs
Reactions: Gonnerr
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Fuck it do as you wish. You a free soul after all.

Reactions: Gonnerr and Spoon_Selfharms
RedIris

RedIris

Feb 23, 2023
Wondering the same on this shitty sunday night. I never did beans tho - ppl say they need lotta care to not get infected. I do like 10 deeper styros instead but damn i really do wanna see my beans

luminiby

luminiby

bubble buddy
Apr 14, 2023
you're home alone trying to chill I'd say why not?

Spoon_Selfharms

Spoon_Selfharms

Apr 6, 2023
Wondering the same on this shitty sunday night. I never did beans tho - ppl say they need lotta care to not get infected. I do like 10 deeper styros instead but damn i really do wanna see my beans
Just be careful (if you end up doing it )of the location, you don't want to hit a vein or nerve, Personally I don't look after them that much and I never got an infection but it's different for everyone

Reactions: Gonnerr and RedIris
RedIris

RedIris

Feb 23, 2023
Just be careful (if you end up doing it )of the location, you don't want to hit a vein or nerve, Personally I don't look after them that much and I never got an infection but it's different for everyone
I actualy did hit a some kind of a blood vessel yestarday night accidentaly - ik its not a big deal since its just styro but it did keep bleeding for 3 hours. I know thats not good but i just love it sm when i get to bleed alot. I find it satisfying. I always do care for them tho - desinfect the cut as long as it doesnt have a solidified scab just to be sure.

Reactions: Gonnerr