H

Hopeless_Eagle

Jan 26, 2024
I'll be alone at home on Thursday and Friday. I think about trying to hang myself then. I had one failed attempt before Christmas because I fucked up too many things and was a coward.
About my background: I am 23 years old, female, drug addicted. I live together with my adoptive parents. My so called "dad" comes to "visit" me in bed regularly, my "mum" doesn't care. He knows that I'm totally dependent on him. Otherwise I would die on the street. I just can't take it any more. Life sucks

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, rozeske, _Broken_alice and 1 other person
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
I feel profound sadness upon learning of your reality. Assess your situation thoroughly before committing suicide. Sometimes things can get better; otherwise, you must study a reliable method to die.

Reactions: inaminute
H

Hopeless_Eagle

Jan 26, 2024
I don't think, it will ever get better, but worse, so I don't have a real choice. Either I will die slowly from drugs or fast by hanging. This is pretty much the only option I have

Reactions: Labyrinth
H

Hopeless_Eagle

Jan 26, 2024
Tomorrow morning my adoptive parents leave for two days. Still thinking about it. I may be my last chance for quite a while. But I'm also a bit scared that I might fuck it up again

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this, it's awful. Do u plan full or partial? Whether you "should" do it or not is only your own decision. I wish you all the with whatever you decide to do.

H

Hopeless_Eagle

Jan 26, 2024
I plan full. I fear the SI to kick in with partial

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I am so sorry you had to indure such pain and abuse especially from someone supposed to keep you safe. No one deserves this. Only you can decide to go through with it or not but I would advice you to give it a serious thought. But if you decide to go through with it take time and research your method well enough so you don't endup with botched attempt and brain damage.

Reactions: BrainShower
H

Hopeless_Eagle

Jan 26, 2024
I've been thinking about it for years. My life is just much more miserable than a few minutes of dying

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske
inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
My so called "dad" comes to "visit" me in bed regularly, my "mum" doesn't care. He knows that I'm totally dependent on him.
Am I reading too deeply into this?

If not you need to contact the police RIGHT AWAY and get yourself out of there to a refuge. There will be DNA evidence if I am thinking you're saying what you're saying. You do not deserve this. Sending love đź’–

• Informative
Reactions: BrainShower and rozeske
H

Hopeless_Eagle

Jan 26, 2024
Am I reading too deeply into this?

If not you need to contact the police RIGHT AWAY and get yourself out of there to a refuge. There will be DNA evidence if I am thinking you're saying what you're saying. You do not deserve this. Sending love đź’–
This is one of the reasons why I want to ctb. I'm also a wreck due to all the drugs I've taken. I would land on the streets again, and this would definitely be my end. So why making it even more complicated?

• Hugs
Reactions: inaminute
inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
This is one of the reasons why I want to ctb. I'm also a wreck due to all the drugs I've taken. I would land on the streets again, and this would definitely be my end. So why making it even more complicated?
Naw girl, I'm so sorry, I feel furious rage and anger at what's happening to make you feel this way and want to die but this isn't because of you it's because of that scum bag, my heart screams in pain reading this. It's just not fair. I've been through what you're going through and this is a gross abuse or trust. I sincerely wish I could help you out of your predicament so you can see the light. No one deserves to ctb because of what others are doing to them, it's them who deserve the punishment.

• Love
Reactions: BrainShower and rozeske