Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
I am going through absolute hell right now. I barely sleep, eat or anything else and I'm shocked that I'm still working but barely. I have to find time to end my life and get this over with, my life was ruined by a shitty, controlling-as-fuck partner and a dr whose life I saved by not killing them
Peace/hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, LogicalConclusion, RainAndSadness and 4 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Hi, sorry you are going through this. Sending strength.

Reactions: Circles and Nem
All an illusion

All an illusion

Jul 13, 2019
Peace and love to you.

Ixtabba

Ixtabba

I’ve got a war in my mind.
Jul 25, 2019
Hug. Big big hug.

Uso

Uso

Jul 25, 2019
Good luck in all your endeavors, Nem

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Thanks for the beautiful support, my life got destroyed by taking meds wrongly prescribed and a controlling partner that demanded I keep taking them. I have sn and meto and just need to find the reasonable time to consume them and relieve myself of this hell.
Hugs/peace to all❤️❤️❤️

• Love
Reactions: Circles, Uso and LogicalConclusion
LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
Sorry you are struggling so much right now. I hope you are able to find peace, whatever happens :heart: :hug:

Reactions: Lara Francis, Circles and Nem
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
dr whose life I saved by not killing them

I've wondered before how many people are alive and thriving because someone they harmed CHOSE not to seek vengeance. I wonder if it would make them feel remorse for what they did and maybe even become a better person, or if it would just make them feel insulted since most people cannot admit fault. I've heard so many stories from victims who got no help or justice where I thought "Wow I cannot believe they or someone who loved them didn't go after that person out of pure despair and hopelessness and outrage at the total unfairness."

I have no idea how you reconcile morals and ethics in those cases since it's not cool to be a vigilante, but may people are not given justice and are expected to just accept that's the outcome. I cannot intellectually argue that morals and ethics should only benefit one side but also don't know how to justify taking it into your own hands when the wrong side wins. Life is hard.

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
I've wondered before how many people are alive and thriving because someone they harmed CHOSE not to seek vengeance. I wonder if it would make them feel remorse for what they did and maybe even become a better person, or if it would just make them feel insulted since most people cannot admit fault. I've heard so many stories from victims who got no help or justice where I thought "Wow I cannot believe they or someone who loved them didn't go after that person out of pure despair and hopelessness and outrage at the total unfairness."

I have no idea how you reconcile morals and ethics in those cases since it's not cool to be a vigilante, but may people are not given justice and are expected to just accept that's the outcome. I cannot intellectually argue that morals and ethics should only benefit one side but also don't know how to justify taking it into your own hands when the wrong side wins. Life is hard.
My dr deserved to be in a wheelchair, he changed his notes to cover this up, I was outraged. Drs are liars all of them
Peace

Reactions: Circles