P

PeterPrincple

Ruined life
Mar 6, 2020
God and Ketamine, would recommend to anyone so low you want to ctb. Brought me back after failed suicide attempt.

Fuck antidepressants, get the ketamine. It's expensive as hell but who cares about money when you're about to die.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Meditation guide, highlyvolatile and 1 other person
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
I felt so amatiated when I looked at my body on k. It was so psychodelic but I didn't find it spiritual.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Could you describe your dose? I hated it,

Pro´s there is no comedown and it´s duration is very short so no really bad sideeffect from it.

P

PeterPrincple

Ruined life
Mar 6, 2020
Could you describe your dose? I hated it,

Pro´s there is no comedown and it´s duration is very short so no really bad sideeffect from it.

No idea, but 3 treatments by a doctor, not street drugs.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I would like to try cocaine before I die. I have anhedonia so maybe this could help me feel that I am alive just a single time?

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Are you advising ketamine (and God) for ctb or recovery?

If ctb, how?

If recovery, could you move the thread to that forum? Ketamine is a subject of interest there for recovery. So is God. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal and toomuchtimetodie
M

MaybeSoon

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
It's expensive as hell but who cares about money when you're about to die.

I don't care about money because I don't have any.. otherwise I would probably binge on it lol

Reactions: toomuchtimetodie and faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I don't care about money because I don't have any.. otherwise I would probably binge on it lol
Ye, to make the hot air balloon fly, it does not have to be overloaded.

T

toomuchtimetodie

"to be overly conscious is a sickness"
Mar 13, 2020
My experiences with Ketamine have been many. But closest to spiritual experiences would be... It'd happen when my tolerance had lowered and I'd take a big dose as if I was just about to k hole but didn't, so I didn't get any concern. I do have neural damage though so I may not get certain effects. I realized straight away for me the only benefits it had to offer me was film or TV would become really immersive, like I was involved in the plot.
I completely recommend it to anyone and given the opportunity I would like to get some more before I ctb but I don't trust the DNMKTS anymore after Apollo was the last straw, and don't buy Street crap.
I would like to try cocaine before I die. I have anhedonia so maybe this could help me feel that I am alive just a single time?
Must admit the first coke experience is untouchable if you have clean stuff (not cut with other psychoactive) substances and above 70%. And much better if you're off any prescription psych meds.

But K and C are totally different.

Last edited:
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Not sure about the God stuff but I've had a Ketamine infusion in hospital for treatment resistant depression. It's available in one hospital in the UK and is a paid for service, so not available on the NHS. I have also had the oral ketamine but I have not found this to be as remarkable as the IV. I'm hoping this lockdown ends soon so I can get back to hospital and have another treatment.

Reactions: SNOB
miseryh8scompany

miseryh8scompany

Student
Dec 20, 2019
Any opinions on self administering ketamine? I know the infusions are supposed to be best, but what the hell, figured I'd try it on my own (snorting) at low doses first. I know the quality is good, it's rock. Not looking to k-hole, just slowly increase dosage without discomfort

Reactions: Throwawaysoul
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
I know the quality is good, it's rock

Late reply. It's my understanding rock form is mostly the research chemical 2f-dck which is very similar to ketamine. The Darknet is flooded with rocks. Especially US vendors. 2F even shows up as K with home test kits. Some searching says it shares the same effects but not the therapeutic properties. I'm not saying what you have isn't legit K, but the chances of it being 2F are extremely high. I definitely blasted off into another world from the rock but it didn't do anything after that. If you can find liquid vials those are definitely legit K and easy enough to air dry into powder. I'm hoping to find proper K myself. I'm not ready to spend $3k on IV treatments

softfuzzyman

softfuzzyman

Rot
Aug 17, 2020
Welp since this thread is resurrected now... oh how I wish I could afford the clinical ketamine treatments :mmm: my biggest reason for wanting to ctb is my horrible debilitating treatment resistant depression, im just so so tired of never getting better and scared as shit of the fact that i'll really never get better, and my only real shot at getting better means top of the line treatment that i can somehow maintain whenever i start to slip but that just takes so much money and i'm stuck in this hilarious vicious cycle of need money to get better, need to be well to make money... but yeah if a big pile of money fell into my lap i'd definitely at least give the ketamine treatments a try since theyre reported to be really good for people in my position. If they could help me be stable enough to work long enough i could make more money to seek more treatment...

• Hugs
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
I looked into in the states. Got a referral from jansen and it was free but i couldnt do it because of time commitments. Very time consuming treatment

ladolcemorte

ladolcemorte

Experienced
May 5, 2019
I want to try ketamine so badly, but I was rejected for ketamine treatments in two different jurisdictions because I have "too many comorbidities". Instead I did ECT which was not very helpful at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I looked into in the states. Got a referral from jansen and it was free
What is jansen? I see it costs a lot and insurance doesn't cover it?

Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
the only benefits it had to offer me was film or TV would become really immersive, like I was involved in the plot.
WOW.....yes yes yes, I have never been able to describe my experience with ketamine and this was it exactly!! The TV became just a continuation of my own life, I was involved with the plot even if I happened to be watching the Simpsons LOL. It was the most bizarre, surreal experience. I also felt like I had a spiritual epiphany and discovered the key to the meaning of life, but could never remember what it was when the effects wore off.... Bummer!
We don't have ketamine clinics here but it is used in hospices as an additional method of pain relief for palliative care patients, for example in syringe drivers - either instead of or in addition to opiates. However when I asked my Pain Clinic consultant if I could try it on prescription myself, the answer was a resounding "NO!"
Pity.
Thank you @toomuchtimetodie for putting into words something I have never been able to describe myself :hug:

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
What is jansen? I see it costs a lot and insurance doesn't cover it?
Jansen is the company owned by Johnson and Johnson that produces Spravato – Ketamine. I don't know why they told me it was free. Maybe I was talking to someone recruiting for a clinical trial.

miseryh8scompany

miseryh8scompany

Student
Dec 20, 2019
So what I bought off the darknet is S isomer ketamine shards. From my understanding this is the same chemical as esketamine which they sell as spravato but I could be wrong.

My experience with snorting it, I basically take enough that I can't stand up anymore. The acute effect doesn't last very long, then the feeling smoothes out and basically gives my brain a "refreshed" and content feeling.

It's extremely potent, I have to be quite careful with the dosage

Reactions: alexit
Sarahlynn

Sarahlynn

Deep breath, stand back, it's time.
Aug 19, 2020
I did 6 medical infusions for treatment resistent depression. I love psychedelics, so found the experience great (went from 0.5 to 1 mg/kg). Didn't do much for my depression unfortunately, slight relief for just a few days. Expensive where I live as it is not available in public health care, so not worth it for me

T

toomuchtimetodie

"to be overly conscious is a sickness"
Mar 13, 2020
WOW.....yes yes yes, I have never been able to describe my experience with ketamine and this was it exactly!! The TV became just a continuation of my own life, I was involved with the plot even if I happened to be watching the Simpsons LOL. It was the most bizarre, surreal experience. I also felt like I had a spiritual epiphany and discovered the key to the meaning of life, but could never remember what it was when the effects wore off.... Bummer!
We don't have ketamine clinics here but it is used in hospices as an additional method of pain relief for palliative care patients, for example in syringe drivers - either instead of or in addition to opiates. However when I asked my Pain Clinic consultant if I could try it on prescription myself, the answer was a resounding "NO!"
Pity.
Thank you @toomuchtimetodie for putting into words something I have never been able to describe myself :hug:
Hi buddy, If you have not done psychedelics and enjoyed the spiritual side of the dissassociative experience of Ketamine i would reccomend if you are already at the lowest point the worst that can happen is a 'Bad trip' but obviously you need to do your research. Mushrooms can definetly give some people a lift from depression.
I also felt similar to what you describe as 'key to life'. With me i remember comprehending how everything was the way it was and there was no 'why' it just is. But those epiphanies leave so fast you cant remember them to put in to words like with psychadelics especially DMT it's too profound to be put in to words.
You musnt have spent much time around doctors if you don't know that any suggestion you make to them means youre not getting anything... haha... you'd have been more likely given megadoses of it if youd have said "Look, im terrified of that drug you use called Ketamine, never ever give it to me, please i beg you." That's how the cruel buggers work.
Thanks you for the nice returning comment after a failed attempt and release from prison. Hope youre well.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk and Morphosis