• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
I think I've finally got a set up I'm confident in. I'm currently sat here with the ratchet strap and socks round my neck, the socks are sat directly on the carotid, at the pressure its on, I can sit here comfortably, (although i can feel its tight) if put any more pressure on the socks, I can feel my self going, I just done it to the point of getting weird arm movements and really dissociated. If I wanted to, I could just tighten it more and that'd be it... Not yet. But soon.

Reactions: goxua, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, MiserableBastard1995 and 19 others
BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
I'm gonna give myself brain damage if I keep doing it. Bloody hell, its a fucking trip I'll say that. The trick is to hold your back.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, MiserableBastard1995, NoDream and 6 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I wish you the best of luck buddy. Hope things work out

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, MiserableBastard1995, Pineapplecrown and 4 others
BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Iwant2sleepforever and 2 others
O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
Good luck man! for some reason, hanging is just not my thing..... i wonder why I'm so different

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and BurningLights
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Bravo! I'm glad you've found the trick of it!

But do be careful: you're right that you don't want to damage your brain by practicing.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Pineapplecrown, lv-gras and 2 others
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Damn finally. I'm so happy for this!

Rose

Rose

ad finitum
Nov 11, 2018
Glad to hear you've figured it out! I'm scared to test myself atm on fear of, well, getting it a bit too right before I'm prepared.
Socks ended up working in the end? That's good!
What do you mean by "the trick is to hold your back", exactly?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Pineapplecrown, Kirakishou and 1 other person
BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
Thanks guys, my I internet is real fucky so will check back in the morning, will post a PIC and try and give a description of my 'process' . peace and hugs for now

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, NoDream, lv-gras and 4 others
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
Thanks guys, my I internet is real fucky so will check back in the morning, will post a PIC and try and give a description of my 'process' . peace and hugs for now
DishonestBlueGyrfalcon-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and NoDream
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Thank you my dude, I'm not quite ready yet though, just practising for now ;)
At least you're taking your time on this and getting a feel for everything.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, MiserableBastard1995, NoDream and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
This is great and I'm glad that you are able to figure it out. I can't wait for the picture to get a better idea of your setup.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, NoDream, lv-gras and 2 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
This gives me so much hope.
I just can't stop thinking about how many people came back and said they couldn't do it. I hope this can be achieved. I haven't completely ruled it out myself but I'm sorta 30/70 right now on not trying it but that could change.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and BurningLights
TheLastTrip

TheLastTrip

Experienced
Nov 2, 2018
I think I've finally got a set up I'm confident in. I'm currently sat here with the ratchet strap and socks round my neck, the socks are sat directly on the carotid, at the pressure its on, I can sit here comfortably, (although i can feel its tight) if put any more pressure on the socks, I can feel my self going, I just done it to the point of getting weird arm movements and really dissociated. If I wanted to, I could just tighten it more and that'd be it... Not yet. But soon.

Yay! I know you were really struggling with it so I am glad you have finally found the sweet spot.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, NoDream and worldexploder
Salvacion

Salvacion

Sep 25, 2018
Good luck man! for some reason, hanging is just not my thing..... i wonder why I'm so different
Me too... it would n easier ... just can't seem to do it

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
I hope it all works out for you & you keep finding your sweet spot.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and NoDream
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
I just can't stop thinking about how many people came back and said they couldn't do it. I hope this can be achieved. I haven't completely ruled it out myself but I'm sorta 30/70 right now on not trying it but that could change.
There was that one guy who was successful with this. So i knew it was possible.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, NoDream, Kooz and 1 other person
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
There was that one guy who was successful with this. So i knew it was possible.
I remember him. That gives me some hope. I just don't want it to feel anything like my past experiences with partial.

bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
I remember him. That gives me some hope. I just don't want it to feel anything like my past experiences with partial.
I've practiced both. Night night feels easier than partial in my opinion.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, NoDream, lv-gras and 2 others
Kooz

Kooz

Night-Night.
Aug 26, 2018
Lol, it is a little addictive to do it isn't it?

I used to play the pass out game when I was younger and I'm pretty sure I gave myself some brain damage because I did it so much. I started originally with the carotid arteries method for it, and then we found out you could just hyperventilate and blow on your thumb. Would knock you out cold doing it.

We would get together and just hang out and pass out like 20-30 times in an hour. To the point where we started hallucinating and seeing things all over the room.

So glad that you found the method and your sweet spots. As I said, I know that this method works.

Treat it like finding the right sex toy I guess. There is no "Best" sex toy, just like everyone isn't going to find their sweet spots right away. But god damn, when you do find out what works for you...

Reactions: NoDream, lv-gras, worldexploder and 2 others
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018

I used to play the pass out game when I was younger and I'm pretty sure I gave myself some brain damage because I did it so much. I started originally with the carotid arteries method for it, and then we found out you could just hyperventilate and blow on your thumb. Would knock you out cold doing it.

We would get together and just hang out and pass out like 20-30 times in an hour. To the point where we started hallucinating and seeing things all over the room.

So glad that you found the method and your sweet spots. As I said, I know that this method works.

Treat it like finding the right sex toy I guess. There is no "Best" sex toy, just like everyone isn't going to find their sweet spots right away. But god damn, when you do find out what works for you...

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, worldexploder, lv-gras and 2 others
BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
Glad to hear you've figured it out! I'm scared to test myself atm on fear of, well, getting it a bit too right before I'm prepared.
Socks ended up working in the end? That's good!
What do you mean by "the trick is to hold your back", exactly?
Thank you rose :) Yes I was concerned with that, for me at least, the carotid is hard to get if you tilt your head forward, feels like it moves them deeper in the neck.

I missed a word! Supposed to say tilt your HEAD back, this kinda pushes the carotid to the front, only problem is finding a position that I will be able to stay in. I'm gonna write a post with all my findings, check back in a bit!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Rose, NoDream and 1 other person
BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
Oh this feels a hell of a lot different my man. Its so instant, everything goes white and your hearing goes, before you know it, its time to let go! If it's truly that quick, then I have no worries about drifting away!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, NoDream, lv-gras and 3 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Oh this feels a hell of a lot different my man. Its so instant, everything goes white and your hearing goes, before you know it, its time to let go! If it's truly that quick, then I have no worries about drifting away!
Thanks man. Now this is a dream scenario.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, NoDream and BurningLights
BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018

Señor kooz, the man I have to thank for this! Hello!
Eek, yeah it's a crazy feeling, even a lot more intense then the DMT!
A question if you don't mind, is it normal to basically fit/seizure once you let go? This is before passing out of course. I could feel EVERYTHING in my body going haywire.

Reactions: Swisher, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, NoDream and 1 other person
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
@BurningLights please elaborate on the subject. I've vaguely read about this method, but never found any information beyond "it exists".

Reactions: Swisher, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 1 other person